chapter 21

Next morning Noor wake up early  and  directly  went to to her mother's room and she saw that her mother  is looking pale and she have a little bit fever .
So she let her sleep and she went to garden for fresh air.  After sometime she we went to her room to wake  Armaan and went for  taking bath after sometime both went for breakfast and then Mr Malik said
( Armaan' s  father)  that " Don't forget that today I Invited whole family of Mr Khan for dinner.

When they   went to their room then Noor said  that "  Jaan you should stay away from that chudail. I am sure that she will try to take advantage of your loneliness because in home I am not your personal assistant 😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖. so you better stay away from her😡😡😡😡😡.

After that Armaan said that😚😚😚😚 " I know my wife is too much possessive for me and I am yours jaana  so don't worry and if she tried to do any of her  cheap trick then you just make her realise her mistake . I don't have any problem if you punish her😉😉😉😉😉😉.

Armaan went to his study for some work because today is the  weekend so  he have to staying home.
So he thought to complete some pending work.

Around 12 pm Noor came in his study room and said to  him that she want to talk something important
but Armaan said to her that " Look like my wife is missing me" 🤨🤨🤨.
Then Noor said  that "  I am not joking it's really important.
In morning when I went to Mom's room she was looking little pale and she has a minor fever so thought to inform you."🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Armaan said " Why don't you tell this earlier Noor .  Let's go to the hospital even I asked her yesterday and I think we have some problem but she is not telling us."

After that the both take Noor's mom to the hospital in spite of her denial.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😉😉😉😉
Then doctor did some check up and said that report will be coming tomorrow but here I describe some medicine so that she may get relief.

After that they both went to their home.
After sometime  doorbell rang then they come downstair and saw  that Mr .Malik is welcoming Mr .Khan and her wife and daughter which is obviously Mahira Khan🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

When Mahira enter in his house she mentally noted that she have to become daughter in law of this house if not for Armaan then for his 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑.
and mentally noted to do something horrible to Noor .
So that Noor will be  removed  from her path because in these day she notice one thing that Armaan Malik who doesn't spare single glance to a girl have a  soft corner for love and it is clearly visible in his eyes.

After that they all went inside the house and sit together in hall at the same time Noor and Armaan enter in hall and seeing them together Mahira eyed become wide and red in anger and she asked Noor that what are you doing here miss pa? 😡😡😡
Then Noor give full blown smile😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 and said that I  am not a pa here  Mahira I am a family member of this house.

Then Mahira give her a unbelievable look and said "  You are telling a lie rights" 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲.

Then Armaan said that🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
" She is not lying she is my cousin that's why you don't know about her.
After that Mahira went and sit on her place and Armaan went and sit beside his dad.  Mrs Khan started talking to Mrs . Malik after 5 minutes Noor  bring tea  and breakfast 🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞 for everyone.

Mrs Khan is a sweet lady opposite to her cunning daughter and she said to the Noor " Come here dear sit beside me.  you are so beautiful such a humble soul.
Nur blessed 😌😌😌😌😌on her comment and said thank you aunty.

On the dining table when all are eating food at that time Mahira thought to impressed Mrs. Malik  and said that "  Aunty Biryani so tasty you have magic in your hand."
Mrs. Malik chuckel at her
At that time Anaya who is clearly annoyed by Mahira said that "  But
today's  Biryani was made by bha... I mean our cousin😁😁😁😁😁.
Then Mrs Malik said that " Yes dear today Biryani was made by Noor.
Then Mahira's smile wiped instantly.

She saw that Armaan and Noor was  trying hard not to laugh 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭  and then she thought  something and smile 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Suddenly she intentionally poured water and said  to Noor please take me to the washroom .
and when they both went to a room then Mahira turn and said to the Noor that "  Stay away from Armaan he is mine you bitch and I am going to throw  you  out from his life . After that he will be mine 😈😈😈😈😈.

then Noor turn into angry Lionness and  twisted Mahira arm and  make her face wall and tightly hold her through her neck and said ..

So what will be Noor next move?
Is Mahira is planning to do something big.
Tell me in comments.

Thanks for ur love and support my lovely readers.