Chapter 12

Wedding are going with full speed .
But it is a small function so only family are available on this occasion .
But in all this Armaan couldn't tolerate the fact that he will not be able to see his Noor till this wedding over.

After rukhsati Noor is sitting in his room as his bride. She is too much nervous , she was saying herself that "relax Noor he is ur khadoos . U don't need to afraid and nervous.
Ooh noo i think i have to talk with my bff ( best friends forever)"
Noo noo mom will be angry if she heard that i m talking to my bff on my
Wedding night.

After sometime Armaan entered in his room , it look like he is entering in someone else's room , because everything is looking new to him.
It is true that they both possessive for each other but they still don't confess their feeling to each other.
In a simple way they still think that they like each other not love eachother.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Armaan saw that his jaana is sitting on his bed and eating chocolate 🍫🍫🍫 she is looking very pretty with her innocence and chocolate on her face 😂😂😂😂
He thought that Noor is going to behave a shy bride .
But he knows that noor is also tensed
She is eating chocolate and she didn't even notice him.

When he come near her then she got her sense and felt too much embarrassed but Armaan takes a bite
From her choclate and said that "Noor no need too embarrassed i know u r also tensed and nervous i know.
And u will not do anything without ur permission ..
I mean to say we don't love eachother other right now but we will love eachother in future so if in future anyone of us if realise our feelings then there is no problem in taking our rights on eachother".

Noor was too shocked too react after sometime she said " what the hell r u saying ".

Armaan shut her mouth by his hand and said don't shout Noor otherwise family members will expect baby in next 9 month.

And Noor was too much embarrassed due to Armaan talk.

But still she said that " Do u know Armaan what r u saying . U r saying that if u love me first i mean if u realise ur feelings first then u will take ur right . are u insane?.
Armaan frown at her word and said "u didn't saw brighter part . That if u realise first then u don't have to wait too much for me just take ur right .
Just think clearly that if i will able to realise my feelings after 5or10 years then u have to wait na jaana that's why I m saying because i know that u r a auesome girl and u will definitely love u because u r mine to love."

Noor blush on his words and said ok .
I don't have any problems .
Ok where is my wedding gift.
Then Armaan give her a beautiful ring .
And after that he said that go change i know u r feeling suffocated in this wedding attire so go and change.

Noor feel blessed seeing his care and smile and go for change.
After that they both went for sleeping.
But both are feeling nervous they both want to near eachother .at last our hero take initiative and dragged noor to his side and said that i m not going to stay away from u.
And after that he started to kiss her forehead ,eyes ,noes and when he come to his lips then he saw directly in her eyes for permission and saw that noor was blussing hell with his sweet torture and when she did feel anything then she open her eyes and saw that Armaan was seeing her lips but not moving seeing his intention dhe wrapped her arm around his neck and close her eyes.
Then both pair of lips meet with eachother there is no lust only love in their kiss they are cherish their first kiss with eachother and after that. Noor hug him and he laughed at her shyness and said good night my blussing wifey.

In morning Noor wake up early than usual and saw that Armaan head resting on her chest and his arm wrapped around her waist .
She saw him and bluss seeing her position after that she slowly slowly removed his arm and kiss his forehead and go for washrooms.

When she went then Armaan open his eyes and said that she is too cute to resist.

After that they both comes down stairs and noor did her other rituals of marriage .
When she wad free then she went to her mother who said that noor i m very happy to see u like this and now i don't have any wishes .
Always keep ur in law happy and noor dont let anyone ruin ur relation because there will be many problem in ur life so just face it . And always believe in ur love and ur relation.

After that when noor come to her room she saw that Armaan is too much tensed for some projects later she help him smartly and they prepare presentation for tomorrow project.

After sometime everything is normal but every one is confused because their boss aka Armaan Malik is always remain in good mood and nowadays he go home early .
Actually noone knows about Armaan sudden marriage because Armaan want noor to first settled down in his lifestyle .

One day when noor comes to office then she saw that a lady wearing heavy makeup us shouting in office and said that why the hell they r not letting her know into Armaan whereabouts .

Now noor cime to her and said that
"Excuse me miss can u plz tell me why r shouting this much on our employees like they stole ur kidney".
Hearing this Mahira felt insulted and said with attitude " Who r u nd how dare to talk to me like that. Don't u know Mahira khan."

Now its noor turn to mad because now she why this lady is behaving like a desperate bitch.

And noor said .........

To be continued

Guys plz comments and vote so that i can improve my story and ya plz let me know .
Now my exam is over so i m free and i will try to update on regular basis.
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘