Chapter 27

When all of them are eating ice cream at that time Armaan got a call

and he went aside for receiving when he cut the call then he felt that someone put his hand on his shoulder he turns in confusion and saw

that his best friend standing in front of him after a long time he hug Asher  Ahmed Khan and then said
"  how are you bro ?
what are you doing here in the middle of night ? "
then asher said that " actually I am coming from airport .
then I saw that you are standing here tell me what are you doing here then Armaan said "  actually I came here with my wife ,brother and sister "

then Asher  turn to see and saw that
A  beautiful girl is eating ice cream like kids  and glare at boy beside him.

Armaan said " come i will introduce to my family."
Asher  said that " no Armaan actually I am getting late ,  I have to go, some
other time."
then Armaan  also said that " ok but next time you have to come  on dinner  I will call you."

Asha said " OK bro bye see you."

Asher was about to go then again he  don't know what he felt that it had turn  again to see the girl who is looking very carefree and innocence  are reflecting from her eyes
but he scold himself for first time lost in someone eyes.

Noor saw Armaan was talking to  someone when she was about to go to him then Anaya stop her  and said  Bhabhi let's go and try mango flavour .
And both again got busy in eating ice cream.

After sometime Armaan came with his charming smile and noor face lit just  by seeing him.

Noor  said that "Armaan don't you want to eat any flavour and she bought two cup of ice cream for him'😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

and said "this is for you"
Armaan arc his eyebrows 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨 seeing her smartness that she bought two cup so that she can have one more,
" No thanks noor i think you should eat it otherwise it will melt but next time don't bring anything double for me because it will effect your health ok"

Noor understand that he knows that why she bought two cup of 🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨 ice cream for him.

That she ask with whom you are talking then
he said that " actually he is  my friend Asher  Ahmed Khan ,
he is the person with whom i was talking in the morning .
after that Anaya  called both of them and said " come bhai"

then they both saw that  they  are  talking on road alone.
Anya and both are already in car like obedient child.

After that they all were come in  malik mansion and they both went to their room.

When and noor come in her room  then she saw  that Amman is busy with mirza enterprise file .

they both discuss sometime on that topic after that they both went for their bed.
Suddenly Armaan pull her on his side and Noor directly  land on his chest.

He said that "when you are going to love me ?"
then she said innocently  that" I am already in love with you?"
she didn't understand what he  want to say he said if you are not going to take your rights then i have to take my rights and break promise to you.

after understanding his intention cheek become red and give him a good night kiss.
And sleep on his chest .
When when Noor wake up in the morning she found that " she was still sleeping on him . and then saw  that he was looking very cute in his sleep .
She thought  that " dear husband you wanted  me be a romantic wife then let's start torture on you."

Saying this sit on his  stomach and started to kissing him , first in his forehead cheeks then  nose and she saw that he was controlling himself so She came near his lip and Armaan thought that she was going to kiss him.

but noor  just blow air on his lip and jump out of of bed and went toward her bathroom Armaan was laying there shocked by her  trick.

After that they both went at office because they have important meeting with Khan enterprises.
Today is  last meeting with Khan because after that their project is finished.

Noor saw that today Mahira  came in full sleeve dress so that no part of body visible .🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

After that Armaan invited Khan's family for dinner in  upcoming weekends after that they all went to their respective office.

Noor came near Mahira and said that today you are looking good you should te listen to me , next time be careful around my property after that noor  also went Armaan's office.

Actually small party in which only friends are invited of only Khan and malik and Armaan invited his best friend asher and Ayaan  invited two  of his best friend Asad and farhaan.

Full week everything went peacefully but noor  is not comfortable around zubair mirza .
In this week everything went well.

Hi guys how are you how was the chapter tell me in the comment guys please 2 comments .
Thanks my lovely readers 😘😘🤗