Part 31 STAY AWAY FROM HIM!

Jungwon's P.O.V 

It's now been three days since that incident where Y/N tried to kill herself. In these three days, she hasn't smile either moved out of her room, she didn't even speak a word and talk to anyone in the house. I'm really worried she doesn't eat at all, I'm worried about her health. I even tried to ask her what happened why did she try to kill herself, as far as I know, her she wouldn't something stupid like that she wouldn't do something that will hurt anyone, she knows eomma only has her and if she loses her she wouldn't be able to spare it. 

She has locked herself in the room, for the past three days eomma is also not here they went somewhere and will be back in a few days. So it's just me and Y/N in the house, what should I do I have tried my best to make her happy from behind the door, requested her several times to open the door but there is no response. 

It was 8:00 in the evening,

"Y/N come on open the door, let's eat, please open the door Y/N" I requested her to open the door, I feel so sad without her, I want to see her happy and smiling. 

I kept knocking on the door asking her to come out, I was getting worried as there was no response from the other side. 

I was about to knock once again but the door suddenly opened and there she is standing all weak, her eyes are red and puffy. She looks so pale. Without wasting any time and before she closes the door I went in and hugged her tightly. 

"Y/N what is wrong with you, are you okay?" I asked her trying to be as calm as possible, but she just stood there without saying anything. 

After some time I broke the hug and said, "Come on you must be hungry let's eat, I cooked the food" he said giving her a warm smile, and she gave him a small smile which lit up his eyes instantly. 

"OMG you smiled finally," he said and chuckled after. She just looked at him with that small smile but didn't say anything. 

After that, they both had dinner and went to sleep. 

TIME SKIP NEXT MORNING 

Jungwon's P.O.V 

I woke up early and prepared breakfast before going to school, suddenly I saw Y/N coming downstairs carrying her school bag,

"Y/N" I called out her name being surprised she just looked at me, 

"Are you coming to school today?" she just nodded as a response I felt happy knowing she will be with me and hopefully I'll be able to make her happy. 

"Come let's eat," he asked and both of them started eating. 

TIME SKIP AT SCHOOL

Sera's P.O.V 

It's been three days I haven't seen that Y/N in the school looks like she is absent, let's see if she comes today. 

I was sitting looking around waiting for the teacher to come. My eyes diverted to the door I saw Y/N entering with Jungwon I felt my blood boiling seeing them together, ahhh can she not stay away from him I said to myself controlling my anger. 

They both sat on their seat, I took a few glances of Jungwon aww he's so cute you will be mine soon she said to herself. 

Y/N just sat on her seat quietly she didn't say anything, just staring blankly but something caught her attention. She heard the two girls conversation who was sitting in front of her. 

"Awwww look look they both look so good together," the girl said to her friend excitedly showing her a picture. Y/N's curiosity made her look to the front and saw a picture that saddens her even more than she already was.