Part 23 Waves of life

Taehyung's P.O.V

It's been few weeks I have been trying my best to ignore Y/N as much as possible. But honestly there is one thing that I have realised over this past few days while ignoring Y/N is that "She is the one."

"She is the one and only girl I love, and the only girl I want to be with, the only Girl I want to love for the rest of my life, the only girl I want to marry and be my wife, and also the mother of my child."

I realised how I'm so addicted and obsessed with her but in a good way, I just can't do anything without her, she is all I need, I need her besides me, I want to hold her hands and walk with her for the rest of my life, fighting any obstacles on our way while being there for each other. 

Enough that's it I just can't live without her, I'm a complete mess without her, I want her to be mine only mine, and now I have made up my mind. I'm not losing her at any cost, I will make her mine as soon as possible. I will confess my feelings to her as soon as possible. 

Author's P.O.V

The stupid idea of ignoring Y/N made him realise the important thing that he has been missing out, "HIS FEELINGS" He finally realised his feeling and how much he loves her, after he decided to confess his feelings to Y/N, somewhere he also knew that she did have feelings for him as well. 

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke when the sun rays hit my face through the windows, making me twist and turn on my bed, but today I wasn't feeling lazy or anything, instead I was very happy and energised, I had a huge boxy smile plastered on my face. 

The beautiful sunny day, birds chirping seemed like the nature was encouraging and wishing me luck as to what I'm gonna do today. 

Stretching myself a little, I got up and walked towards the bathroom, after having a good refreshing shower I felt even more energised than before. 

TIME SKIP AT THE SCHOOL

They were all walking towards the entrance of the school. 

"He seems so happy today" stated Namjoon, 

"Hmm yah but why is he so happy today did something happen and I don't know about it" questioned Rose.

Jennie slightly chuckled at their statements

"Hey why are you laughing dumbo" Lisa said lightly smacking her head

"Ouch what was that for" Jennie stated back.

"Okay Okay looks like you guys have no clue about it... do you?" Jennie stopped walking and faced them. 

"What you talking about?" Rose questioned in confusion.

"Okay so basically Taehyung oppa finally realised his feelings for Y/N and now he has planned a surprise for her, and also his gonna confess his feelings to her today."

Hearing Jennie's words they screamed in excitement...

"Finally that brat realised" suga said appearing out of no where. "O my god you scared me when did you arrive" Jhope said while keeping a hand on his poor heart that's beating rapidly due to suga's unexpected appearance. [Lol] 

The day was going as usual, Taehyung decided to ignore Y/N like he usually does for he past few days, because he wanted to surprise Y/N after school and also confess his feelings. He was very excited and couldn't wait till the classes end.