Part 6 Trying to kill herself?

Y/N was standing at the edge of the rooftop. 

"Y/N STOP DON'T MOVE PLEASE" someone shouted their lungs out. 

Jennie's P.O.V 

I was standing at the corridor of the third floor, looking at the view in front view, one hand holding my injured shoulder. I was thinking about the scene that happened in the morning. I just couldn't digest all that happened in the morning.

From Y/N smiling for the first time it slightly made me smile thinking about how beautiful her smile is. Then to when Y/N hurt me I felt sad and hurt thinking about why did she do that to me. 

As I was looking around admiring the view in front of me suddenly my eyes landed on something making me freeze in my spot. I froze looking at the figure standing in front at the edge. 

Without wasting any time I rushed to the rooftop, on reaching to the rooftop I shouted as loud as I could to make her halt. 

"Y/N STOP DON'T MOVE PLEASE!" Jennie said out loud in fear. 

Y/N P.O.V 

I was standing at the edge just admiring the view in front, but I didn't realise that I was literally at the edge. Just then I heard someone's voice which I actually recognise. I turned around and I was right. 

"J..Jennie" I said shuttering. Remembering what I did to her this morning I couldn't look into her eyes. Lowering my head looking at the floor. She approached me. Her next move surprised me. 

Jennie went towards Y/N and pulled her bit away from the edge and hugged her tightly. Y/N was completely shocked. 

But something made Y/N feel so warm inside, she was feeling warm, and guilt at the same time for hurting Jennie. Something inside her made hug Jennie back. 

And she did, she hugged her back tightly as if her life depended on her, she cried harder on her shoulder. After few mins she calmed down and Jennie asked her.  

"Y/N what do you think you were doing?"

"Were you going to kill yourself just now if I didn't stop you?"

She asked concern and worry completely filled her voice. 

Y/N wanted to say something but her words were stuck in her throat. She just looked at the ground. 

Looking at Y/N's condition Jennie knew there is something serious going on with her, the way she cried and also she could see guilt in her eyes when she looked at her in the eyes. Jennie was now sure that there are many secrets that Y/N is hiding and it made her even more curious to know what is she hiding. 

But for now she let it go and thought it is better to calm her down for now. She went to Y/N and hugged her again patting her back slowly calming her down. 

"This girl is full of mystery and secrets" - Jennie thought in her mind. 

"Y/N you okay?" Jennie asked her and in reply she nodded. 

"Y/N let's go back to class okay?" She nodded again in reply. 

Then both of them walked towards the class. 

On the way back to their classroom Y/N asked Jennie to go ahead and told her she wants to go to the washroom before going to the class. Jennie didn't wanted to leave her alone after seeing the scene at the rooftop. But she nodded thinking she needs a little space for now. So she went back to her classroom. 

Y/N went to the washroom standing in front of the mirror she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Moving her hair to the side a little she saw a read mark on her cheek which was caused from the scene in the morning. 

Unknowingly tears rolled down her cheeks. 

Her life is so messed up, she has no one accept her aunt, she lost everyone in her life. 

All the precious ones, all those who loved her a lot. She lost all her loved once in a blink of an eye. 

She had already thought about killing herself several times but just couldn't do it, because there is still one person who loves a dearly and with all of her heart. 

She can't leave the person who loves her so much and treats her like her own daughter. She just can't leave her alone. She will be heartbroken. 

And Y/N doesn't want any of her loved ones in pain. She can't hurt her loved ones. 

She can't afford to because they are just too precious to her than her own life. She will do anything to save her loved ones, she will go to any extent to save their lives even if it takes to sacrifice her own life. 

And most importantly she can't afford anyone to die because of her because she will never be able to forgive herself. She doesn't want her past to repeat again losing her most dear best friend years ago. 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! 😋😊😁