Part 11 The Birthday Party

Today is Jennie's Birthday and the whole pack is invited for the party as it's the Alpha the head of the pack daughter's birthday. 

Everyone was busy preparing the birthday. It is in the evening the Kim family invited the entire pack and also Jennie invited some of her classmate. 

Y/N P.O.V 

I came back from work, I don't know why but eomma had asked me to come home early today. I looked at my wrist watch it says its 3:00 pm. I walked towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water. 

"Y/N your back" her eomma asked her while coming into the kitchen. She hugged her. 

"How was your day" she asked her smiling. It was good Y/N replied. "By the way eomma why did you ask me to come early today?" Y/N questioned her mom. "Oh it's Mr Kim's daughter's birthday today and we are invited." she replied to her. 

Y/N stayed silent hearing that it's Jennie's birthday and they are invited but she knew in her mind that Jennie and everyone hates her, if I go there it will just ruin their mood, I think I shouldn't go to the party she thought in her mind. 

"Aa..aamm Eomma I.I am not going to the party." she told her mom. "But why, Y/N dear it will be disrespectful and rude if we don't attend it" she said holding Y/N's shoulder and said it with a pout to which Y/N can never resist. 

Y/N was just conflicting in her mind whether she should go or not, but looking at her mom with a cute face and that pout, she knew she won and now she has to attend her party. 

"Okay it's decided you going, come I'll help you dress up, I want my daughter to look like a princess even though she already is." her mom said in excitement. 

"Wait what do you mean I have to go, are you not coming with me?" Y/N asked being confused. 

"Hmm sweetie I have to go to my friend's house she is sick and she asked me to come to help her out" she said with a sad face. Y/N felt sad hearing that. 

"Are you going to stay there?" She knew her mother better than anyone even though she is not her biological mother but her mom sister, but she took care of her and brought her up. She loves her a lot and will do anything for her. 

Her mom nodded to Y/N's question and said I'll be staying there for two days okay don't worry I'll be back soon. Eomma loves you. she said while hugging her. 

"Eomma I'll be back in few mins okay" Y/N said while breaking from the hug. She told her mom and went to her room, searching up into her drawers she found an old box she smiled looking at it. I think I should buy something for Jennie as she was the first one to initiate the conversation with her, was willing to be her friend even though she was cold and rude towards her. 

She went and bought a friendship bracelet for Jennie from her savings. {Sorry for some reason the picture didn't show up. You can select of your choice.}

TIME SKIP

Y/N's outfit