Sparks Flying

'Ow my ass is killing me.' Katsumi thought as she was getting dressed for school.

She had been aggressively training her legs to try and unlock an explosive kick.  Doubling her gym time, joining a Kickboxing class when she wasn't in her muay thai classes, plus the hags pole dancing class has definitely made a difference. But nothing yet of her kicks.

A notification on her phone interrupted her. A media post about a green haired boy with the ability to turn invisible had danced with the daughter of Endeavor.

Katsumi's eyes widened when she saw pictures of Izuku on a red carpet and a brief video of Deku in a black suit dancing with a red and white haired girl.

"Is this boy the future husband of Endeavor's perfect daughter?" The post read

Katsumi blasted her phone apart in absolute fury. "Deku can turn invisible?! Deku was with that bitch?! Deku had a quirk?! Deku danced with that cunt?!" Deku had a quirk?!"

Katsumi got dressed and Mitsuki shouted she wasn't replacing Katsumi's phone again.

Linebreak

Katsumi had been glaring at Deku all day.

When class ended Izuku was already out the door when Katsumi rushed and slammed him into the locker. "Talk." She demanded.

Izuku's eyebrow raised "You're gonna need to be more specific."

"Endeavor's party." Katsumi said, setting off a few explosions.

"I made a suit that displaces light allowing me to become transparent." Izuku said "Still in the testing phase, but good enough for a demo in a fancy party."

Katsumi's face was still contorted in rage. "So you're still quirkless."

"Why would I want one?" Izuku asked.

Katsumi had huffed and said "Who was that bitch?"

"If you found out from the same news media I frequent then you should know." Izuku said.

"I want to hear it from you." Katsumi said.

"Shoko Todoroki. She's one of the students that got into UA on recommendations. She's my mother's boss's daughter." Izuku said.

"Recommendations?" Katsumi said weakly.

"Yeah she already has a place in Class 1a when our school year starts." Izuku said.

"Already has a…" Katsumi let go of Izuku and started to process that bitch didn't even need to get in with the entrance test.

"Ain't that kick in the ego." Angel Katsumi said to the devil Katsumi.

"Shut up!" The devil blonde shouted sparking.

Katsumi had been distracted so Izuku snuck away and slipped into the alley behind the school. 

LINEBREAK