Mr President

Izuku had gotten to the weight room and was showing Aizawa his usual workout.

"Half a ton." Aizawa said writing it down.

"I ain't even shaking. This would have crushed me last year." Izuku said racking the bar.

"Ok so how long do you run?" Aizawa asked.

"I sprint for 2 hours and don't start counting till I'm at peak heart rate." Izuku said.

"Ok...and you don't have a quirk?" Aizawa asked "Cause if you don't I'm the fucking king of France."

"Kinda easy to get this ripped with a reinforced skeleton and myostatin inhibitor." Izuku said.

"And your heart isn't effected by this at all?" Aizawa asked.

"Electroative Polymer." Izuku said "The arc reactor can add power to my heart if I'm drugged or I need more blood flow."

Aizawa had Izuku lift the bar against and activated his quirk.

"Not a quirk." Izuku said grinning as he did another set.

"Ok I've seen enough." Aizawa said rubbing his eyes.

"Young Midoriya." A voice said behind Aizawa.

" A voice said behind Aizawa

Aizawa eyes widened.

"I need your assistance in testing ground 3." All Might said lifting the face plate.

"You know you need a permit to sell support equipment." Aizawa said.

"I didn't. I made a spare suit and I left in in Nezu's office. I never went back to get it." Izuku said.

"Sure..." Aizawa said turning to All Might "So is this gonna be your new thing?"

"Yep. I'm gonna zero out my Hero Card and take up the title of Iron Liberty." All Might said.

"Why aren't you making support gear?" Aizawa said.

"Oversaturated Market." Izuku said.

"Your stuff is good enough to compete." Aizawa said "Why not double major?"

"Cause the second I try making support gear I will create the Unstable Molecule." Izuku said.

"May I ask what that is?" Aizawa asked.

All Might put a hand on Aizawa's shoulder "It's called the Support Suicide. Anyone who would actually make it would immediately be hunted by every support company on the planet. It's literally screaming 'Please kill me' in every language."

Aizawa blinked "And why is it called that? And how do you know that?"

"Cause I lost my first sidekick to that project." All Might said "Shields partner was a genius and would have had it but I found him splattered across a city block with his notes burned and every computer they had smashed to dust. Even knowing the name and saying you wanna make it will put you on a few lists. Mainly hit lists of the entire support industry and a Suicide watch."