What?!

Buckle up folks

Hisashi Midoriya had gotten a call that his kid was in the hospital.

Waiting in the room were 4 college age women who he recognized from the tournament. Izuku's homeroom teacher and The 18+ hero.

"What happened to my son?" Hisashi asked.

A nurse walked over and said "Your Hisashi Midoriya correct?"

"Yes. Where's my son?"

"Your son is finishing his dialysis now but the reason you were called was something noticed by a nurse with a quirk... follow me."

Izuku

After Izuku's treatment was finished he looked and felt better.

After exiting the room Endeavor had asked to speak with Midoriya.

Katsumi had given a look. "5 minutes." Izuku said "If I'm not out by then burst the door in."

Using a meeting room Endeavor bribed someone to borrow Izuku sat down and said "I know about your plans."

"Yes." Endeavor said.

"Look I don't care about creating the perfect offspring. If I want that I can just genetically augment the baby so don't start with a long speech about why knocking up your daughter would be an advantage." Izuku said.

Endeavor had slipped a hand into his pocket discreetly burning a prepared sheet of paper with said speech.

"I have 3 stipulations before any deals are made. I wanna ensure any kids I bring into the world aren't put through the shit show I've lived in." Izuku said "First and foremost how much are you willing to pay for the insemination?"

"10 grand at conception 50 grand when the baby is born." Endeavor offered.

"Is that per kid?" Izuku asked.

"I don't see how that question is necessary."

"If I end up rolling doubles you aren't getting 2 for 1." Izuku said.

Endeavor seem to be doing the math in his head. It wouldn't be that far of a cost. Plus what are the chances they'll be more then 1?

Previously

"And just a hint of armadillo DNA."

Currently

"We will discuss the price."

"Ok now about the paperwork." Izuku said.

"What are your demands?" Endeavor said.

"I need a way out. A clause allowing me to split off from Shoko should some event happen." Izuku said "In addition to this if this happens I keep all my money and joint custody of the kids. 50/50 no negotiations on that."

Endeavor nodded. It wasn't an unfair request. "And the second thing?"

"The baby, is mine." Izuku said "I don't care what your rank, who you are or anything. the baby is the child of Izuku Midoriya and it will be cared for. So yes I will help you create a perfect grandchildren but do not think for 1 Second I won't take the roll of father seriously."

"Understandable." Endeavor said.

"And I need Shoko's mothers permission." Izuku said.

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me." Izuku said "I won't deprive the baby of either of its grandparents including the maternal grandmother. I need to speak with Rei Todoroki without you present."