Interruption!

Last time on Iron Man Izuku:
Shoko started with her standard.

Izuku was seen holding out his palm and the ice splitting into 6 pieces through his fingers but it didn't stop him approach

Izuku was seen holding out his palm and the ice splitting into 6 pieces through his fingers but it didn't stop him approach. Shoko moved to short bolts of ice which Izuku, with his still raised hand, blocked.

 Shoko moved to short bolts of ice which Izuku, with his still raised hand, blocked

Izuku grabbed her wrist and the flesh blistered. Shoko had seen a second hand, heated and reaching for her face.

Meanwhile in New Mexico

Thor had woken up in the hospital after being knocked out by Jane hitting him with her car.

He had tried calling for Mjollnir but nothing happened. He had started calling for it in the desert but nothing.

Jane had helped him run from the government. Apparently they had to stay away from 'Mexico' as they called this area of Midgard.

They sat around a campfire talking.

"So your planet is full of Sorcerers and non magical are killed?" Thor asked.

"No...well not in America." Jane said, her having an ability that negated electricity. Not collect or use it but just immunity to getting zapped.

"In Mexico you'd get checked and lead into an unmarked van." Darcy said. The quirkless one of the group.

Thor remembered when the only magic on Midgard were wizards and those were far and few between.

"Our first chance to study an Einstein-Rosen bridge and the government takes my research." Jane said.

"A what?" Thor asked.

"A wormhole." Darcy said.

"Why are you studying the holes of earth parasites?" Thor asked.

"No an Einstein-Rosen bridge is a theoretical structure linking two points in space together." Jane said.

"Oh A Bifrost bridge!" Thor exclaimed.

"You know about it?" Jane asked.

"Yes its how I got here. My hammer can open the bifrost." Thor said "I can go to all 9 realms with it."