ten

I really recommend playing Stay by Rihanna when it says to. Here's what Carter's dress looks like.

"Mom! I'm leaving!"

"Mom! I'm leaving!"

Putting in my earrings I ran down the stairs trying my best not to trip in my five inch black heels. I run my hands down outfit trying to smooth out any wrinkles. My dress was a floor length forest green with thin straps and a plunge neckline. But I think my favorite part was the high slit on the leg. It was safe but not too safe.

"Mom!" I yell one more time passing by Jason, who is laying on the couch, as I walk to the door.
Elizabeth Evans comes running out of the kitchen with flour all over her face. "What? What?" she frantically yells.

"Uh I'm leaving for the dance." I say in more of a question as I look at her confused.

Her eyes widen as she comes to the realization. "Oh honey." she says as she starts to approach me.

"You look beautiful." she tells me going in for a hug.

I put my hands up stopping her from coming any closer. "You're covered in flour Mom."

She looks down at her clothes to find them in fact covered in four. She laughs at herself before coming to pinch my cheeks. "My baby's all grown up."

I hear snickering coming from the other side of the room.

Looking out of the corner of my eyes I see Jason holding his stomach in laughter. I discretely flip him off, receiving an eye roll in return.

"Don't break too many hearts honey." she laughs before releasing my face from her grasp.

I rub my cheeks as I turn, getting ready to walk out the door to go with Spencer, Coop, and Ms. Grace to the Baker house.

Before I can open the door Jason's voice stops me. "Oh Bugs wait."

Now you're probably wondering, 'what did he just call you? and why is it Bugs?'

Well that's been my nickname ever since I went to school on Halloween dressed as Bugs Bunny.