☞︎𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❦𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎

❦༒❦

[𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

I woke up with a weight pressing on my chest. What the fuck.

I looked down and my face softened. It was (Y/N). WAIT, (Y/N)? In the same bed...nope, clothes are on.

Sighing, I reached up and stroked her (H/C) hair. What a way to wake up.

After a few minutes, I let my arm drop across her slumbering body as sleep began to overtake me once more. (Y/N) stirred.

Her sentence was a mindless string of words, they didn't make any sense but she seemed content.

"What was that, princess?" The pet name slipped out, I didn't intentionally say it. "I-I'm sorry if you don't like-"

I was about to go on one of my brain dump rambles but she pressed a weak finger to my lips. "I liked it." She yawned once more before attempting to move her arm. "Clayyy~" she whined.

Her voice in the morning was...how do I phrase this...nice, to say the least.

"Yessss?" I responded in the same tone but an aspect of teasing behind it. "What ever is the matter, princess?"

"We need to get up, Sage is leaving today and I don't wanna miss her."

"She is?"

"She...I'll tell you another day but she's visiting family for a week or so." (Y/N) yawned but seemed well rested.

"Alright, but!"

"But...?"

"I expect so many cuddles to make up for this," I demanded playfully, letting her go from my grasp.

"Yeah yeah." She smiled and got up. "You're so soft."

"Me? Soft? Neverrr." I playfully growled. She giggled and pulled me up from the bed into a quick hug.

"I'm so glad you're here." She buried her head into my chest and I was sure she could hear my rapid heartbeat. "You're either nervous or have an extremely high heart rate." She teased, giggling under her breath.

She walked away, her footsteps light and the cold breeze replaced her presence.

This woman...

❦༒❦

[𝚢 / 𝚗 '𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

We got ready for the day, I picked out a basic outfit of a flowy blue dress that ended mid thigh. (Of course if it's not your style just choose something else!)

His presence was pleasant, calm yet left my heart erratic.

"(Y/N)," I admired the way my name slipped effortlessly out of his mouth. There was just a certain...eutony to it. The careless slip of the tongue when he said it to the loving tone in his voice.