☞︎𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝❦𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢

Yo join my discord server, link is in my posts
It'll be really swag if you did 🙏

❦༒❦

[𝟷𝟸:𝟺𝟻𝚙𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

The look in his eyes was a look of disbelief and impressed.

The cover pulled back to reveal a matte black car, an Aston Martin Superleggera. A look of pride beamed through her (E/C) eyes.

"Holy shit." He stood in shock. Staring at the sleek exterior to the tinted windows. "How did you..."

"My dad passed away and I inherited all of his money. When I turned 18 I could spend it, then I streamed for a while and then I started to save up for it. I only got it a few months ago."

"Shit...how much was it?" He seemed scared to ask.

"Uhh a little over 300k..." she sheepishly mumbled.

He didn't say anything, only stunned by the worth of the car.

"Eh, loosen up, get in."

She unlocked the car with a simple push of a button and got into the driver's side. Dream got in shortly after.

She relaxed at the familiar feel of the cold leather seat and the smooth feeling of the steering wheel against her palms. 

She buckled in and got Dream to do the same. (Y/N) started the car and drove out of the car park.

The sun shone but with clouds covering its path, it was a good temperature. They hummed a tune as the drive on the fast highway, displaying just how impressive the vehicle was.

The window on the side of (Y/N) was slightly open, letting in the breeze of the Californian wind, the smell of the beaches and oceans. 

"Where are we going?"

"Other side of California." (Y/N) decided impulsively.

"Why?" Dream furrowed his eyebrows and turned to face the girl.

"I know a place."

He hummed with curiosity but just nervously took her hand from the steering wheel and put it in his own. A faint blush crept onto her face before she smiled and grabbed his hand back.

❦༒❦

[𝚂𝚊𝚐𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

"Thank you!" I smiled sweetly at the driver and closed the door behind me.

I walked, I walked from my Uber to my old home. It wasn't far but the road was blocked and would be for a long time. I still had my mask on from the airport and wasn't bothered to take it off.

I dragged my suitcase down the curved road, the sky was not yet dark but it still made me feel uneasy. It's fine, I know a little bit or martial arts...