☞𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❊ 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎

❦༒❦

[𝟹:𝟺𝟾𝚊𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝚢 / 𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

I've always craved a certain type of love. That love that makes you feel like you could fall and they would catch you no matter how far they are. That love that trusts itself so much that you don't feel jealous when they flirt with others. The love that comes back even after an argument. The love that remains even if you're away from each other for 100 years. The love that would tell you how beautiful you look even if you look rough, they would tell you that and believe it fully.

The love that is your home. The love that is your security. The love that is your comfort.

I've always been a hopeless romantic, clinging onto people I shouldn't have, just to try and find that love. I was unknowing that that love would find me naturally, that it would come to me if I opened my eyes just a little more.

I tried to find a word that suited this love, the closest I've found is redamancy. The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full.

And I think I've finally found it. The love I had yearned for.

I had realised it when I was sat on his lap, drawing eyeliner on his pretty eyes. The silence was comforting and peaceful, his hand on my hip with no malicious intent, just keeping me still. He was not driven by lust, just pure adoration. I admired that about Clay.

He was clingy, he was reliant but he was reliable and put up with my clinginess. We were a perfect balance, one vulnerable - one with a shield and armour.

These roles were not fixed, they switched when necessary. Clay wasn't like Jason. He was open with his emotions and I didn't need him to prove if he was loyal. I could just trust him. I loved that about him.

He ignited a flame in me, bringing out a side that I didn't know I had - or I did know I had, just never showed it.

I was so much more vulnerable when I was with him but I know he wouldn't let anything hurt me. I wouldn't let anything happen to him, I'll cling onto him just so I take the hit instead of him.

I truly loved this man. We had known each other for so little time but I needed him, I need him.

I wanted to shout it out to the whole world that I love this man, problem was that he didn't even know I felt this way.

I did the closest thing I could to that and simply tweeted something out.

Irony @ironicgiggles
you have my heart
💬509 🔁1.2k ♥︎81.2k
|
|
|
Dream @Dream
lucky guy ;)
💬301🔁3.2k ♥︎91.2k
|
|
|
Replying to @Dream and @ironicgiggles
Dream @Dream
Ha, ratioed
💬70🔁 9 ♥︎32.1k
|
|
|
Simp @simpyistsimp
freaking out over this, context?? why??
answers now??????
💬7 🔁2 ♥︎20
|
|
|
Hate Jason @jasonsucks123
I hope he's the one this time
proud of you, irony :)
💬23🔁33 ♥︎77
|
|
|
[1 blocked tweet]