☞︎ 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❦ 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚎

TW! Slut-shaming, invasion of privacy, betrayal of trust etc

[𝟸:𝟸𝟷𝚙𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

I woke up, eyes blurry and a weight on my chest. I peaked down to see a slumbering (Y/N).

Her eyes were fluttered shut and her mouth slightly ajar. Heavy breathing and tiny movements from her relaxed me - I felt as if I was floating in the moment. Her hand was slightly gripping the fabric of my shirt and the other on top of mine.

My heart melted at the sight of her. So this is love.

I rested my chin on the top of her head.

It must of been an hour that passed before she awoke. When did we sleep last night?

"Good morning." I managed to say through a dry throat.

(Y/N) just smiled, burying her face into my chest further.

"We need to get up." I glanced at the clock. "We slept until 2:30...it's the afternoon." As much as I wanted to stay here forever, I could feel my stomach start to rumble and I think she could to as she let out a small giggle.

It seemed like all our worries blurred from our minds at that moment, no thoughts about him, the need to feel perfect...nothing.

She slowly exhaled and lifted herself from my chest, moving my arm from her waist. (Y/N) peppered my face with tiny kisses - leaving me feeling warm - before she got up like she did nothing.

This felt so...domestic. I'm just not sure if I love it like I love her.

❦༒❦

[𝚢 / 𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

My hand shook violently as I clicked the 'go live!' button. I looked over at Clay, who gave a reassuring glance.

I waited a minute or so for everyone to join - people totalling in around 100k...this is a lot more than usual.

I assume that people came from Dream's manhunt video and the interactions on Twitter.

"Uh...hello! Welcome to my stream!" The chat went by at a million messages per minute - all spam of emotes and greetings. "I'm gonna be addressing a few things before getting into a few games, so sorry to the new viewers."

Clay could tell I was getting nervous as he softly grabbed my hand and gave it a small squeeze.

"Alright, firstly. Quite a big topic...uh Jason! To all of my new viewers, Jason is my ex - who recently threatened to leak my face!" I explained in a fake-joyful tone. "How exciting!" I scoffed.

"I'm not going to give into him, so if you see him leak pictures of my face, please give him no attention." I know that it's unlikely that everyone will leave it alone but I could try. "He's just a prick and I honestly don't care about what he does anymore."