Twenty-Six

^^[Hito and Shin, new and improved! Imma delete and replace the artwork on the character introduction later,,, probably]

        One short introduction later and (Y/n) discovered that the supposed caterpillar was actually a man—employed as class 1-A's teacher—Aizawa Shota. The tired looking male had bags that rivaled Nanashi's, which stood out in contrast to his paler skin. With his long, tangled hair and baggy clothes, the medium could've easily mistaken the man as a ghost.

Aizawa barley spared a glance at the mass of teenagers before passing out blue tracksuits and ordering for them all to meet him in the school's field—which ashamedly took (Y/n) a while to find, as she was the last one to leave the changing room. The girl aimlessly wandered the identical hallways for a few moments before remembering the abilities of her undead companions. With the assistance of a paranormal GPS, (Y/n) was eventually able to join the rest of her classmates outside—her previous absence going luckily unnoticed by Aizawa.

Swiftly moving through the small crowd formed, the girl recognized a familiar curly bush near the front. Manuvering to Midoriya's side, the medium gently bumped shoulders in a silent greeting, offering a small smile when he glanced her way. (Y/n) observed the large field she ended up in and noticed the white drawings scattered around the dusty ground, along with a few camera-looking objects placed near each marking—the last of them being set up by her dark haired teacher. An awkward silence hung over the class as they watched the man fumble with the technology, Hito and Shin leaning over the medium's shoulder with confused, yet amused expressions.

"So...what exactly are we doing out here?" Shin asked the question everyone was thinking, receiving a shrug from the equally clueless female.

"Yeah, we weren't in school for long, but I think you're supposed to have some kind of welcoming thing on the first day right?" Hito continued, his azure eyes locked onto the teacher's form. Instead of getting a response from (Y/n), a new voice in the crowd spoke up.

"Um, Mr.Aizawa...What are we doing out here?" Momo timidly asked, her hand raised slightly above her head. The grown man didn't bother turning to face her as he finished setting up the tripod-like object. Aizawa pulled out what looked like his phone as he went to answer the girl's question, though he responded so fast and in such a low tone that (Y/n) almost missed it. "A quirk assessment test," He responded nonchalantly, making the field of teenagers double take.

"A QUIRK ASSESMENT TEST?!"

The sudden outburst earned a surprised jolt from (Y/n), who also wasn't expecting what Aizawa had suddenly sprung on them. Visible expressions of shock and confusion shown on the various students' faces as (Y/n) looked to Izuku—the two making eyecontact with equal expressions of bewilderment. "Huh? But what about the entrance ceremony? Or the orientation?" Uraraka spoke up for the rest of the class, also voicing Hito's previous inquiry.