Eleven

"This one is a bit, tight don't you think?" (Y/n) uttered airily as she was running out of breath.

For the past few hours, the girl and her mom had been searching for a dress (Y/n) would wear to Daifuku's dance. During the car ride to the mall, Sachiko had also appeared, claiming that she'd wanted to help. While (Y/n) was glad to see the woman again, her mom had grown weary of the ghost's presence near her. In fact, as the three roamed the shop, the grown woman shook in her boots as several dresses gravitated to her and (Y/n)'s direction.

Currently, (Y/n) was stuck in a rather tight dress that was a pain to get into as it strangled her waist. The teen was stuck in an uncomfortable position as she held her stomach in, afraid that if she released even the slightest breath, the fabric would rip at its seams. The two moms hummed simultaneously, analyzing the girl who stood stiff as a board in the tight fitting dress.

Funny enough, it was as if the women shared a mind as they both rotated a pointer finger and commanded the girl, "Turn for me." Like a penguin, (Y/n) waddled around in a circle, not wanting to tear the dress as she asked, "Can I take this off now?" (M/n) laughed at her daughter's antics and nodded, dismissing her back to the changing room.

Eventually, the three settled on a final decision. Sachiko thought it was a bit much and (M/n) partially shared the same opinion, but the two were convinced when they saw the way the teenager's (e/c) eyes shined when looking at it.

The dress was a periwinkle color that came in three pieces. A skirt, a top, and arm-sleeves. Overall, the individual pieces all ended in beautiful embroidery accents that really helped pull off the elegant, pure aura that the dress gave off. The skirt contained several layers that caused it to fluff out and at the top, had one see through layer that seemed to move with the wind. The top piece was a short, strapless fabric that felt silky against (Y/n)'s (s/t) skin as it was tied to her torso by a thin blue ribbon at the bottom. Finally, the dresses arm-sleeves were long, see-through fragments that spanned from the girls forearms to her wrists, where it cuffed. They were complimented by  symmetrical ribbons that lay sewed to the top of the sleeves. As a whole, (Y/n) felt like absolutely royal in the apparel.

         As (Y/n) looked into the dressing room mirror, she gasped, covering her mouth

As (Y/n) looked into the dressing room mirror, she gasped, covering her mouth. She almost didn't recognize herself as she covered her mouth. The girl felt like a princess from the tales her mother used to tell her before she went to bed when she was smaller. Letting her hands drop, she smiled widely and giggled, twirling around in the mirror, letting the dress flap in the wind she'd created as she came to a stop back in-front of it. "(Y/n)? You done in there?" She heard her mom call out from behind the curtain. "Does it fit well?" Sachiko chimed in, not that anyone but the medium could here.

The smile didn't drop from her face as she stepped from the small room and to the two women. Though one couldn't show it, they were both stunned as the beauty revealed herself. It was a good minute of silence as the three stared at eachother before the older (h/c) haired woman broke it, piercing the air with a squeal as she rushed to her girl, engulfing her smaller figure in a hug.