chapter 18

"A date? With me?" Edward nods and tears spring into Louis' eyes "Oh My I'm the luckiest boy on earth!"

I smile at my adorable boy and promise myself that I will give him the world. 

Louis' pov 

Today is the day that the triplets are taking me on a date, I honestly don't know what to expect from a date. 

I was talking to Niall in the kitchen while cleaning the sword that Edward gifted me. "Ni what do you think will happen during the date?" Niall shrugs "I'm not allowed to say anything sorry Lou. The captains will have my head" I roll my eyes "uhggg why does everyone know what's gonna happen except for me! I asked Ron and she just walked off while laughing really hard and whenever I see her she starts laughing again!" Niall chuckles and gets back to making his food when Zayn walks in "Zayn..." "No" Zayn turns away again and walks out making me huff while Niall is laughing his ass off "Sorry kid no one is gonna break." 

I notice Liam walking around on the deck and make my way to him "Liam..." He turns to me and raises his eyebrows "Yeah?" "Do you know what's gonna happen during the da-" I couldn't even finish the sentence because Zayn grabbed Liam's arm and dragging him away and giving me a disappointed look. 

After that I decided to make my way to the triplets chamber, I open the door to see Marcel sucking Edward off making me run out of the chamber again. "Fucking pirates" I mumble while making my way into Marcel's  office to see Harry looking at me with an amused smile "What's wrong with pirates Lou?" I roll my eyes "Marcel is choking on Edward's dick" Harry chuckles "Yeah they are horny pirates, don't worry soon enough you will want to join in when you see them like that" 

I shake my head at his silly smile and make my way to his lap, I sit down and play with his pretty curly hair "Hazz? What-" "No" 

"DAMN IT" Harry laughs at my reaction "Sorry love everyone on this ship is on our side, You will find out tonight"  "Tonight?" Harry nods and I gasp "I have to clean myself!" "I can help you with that" "Ew no you pervert" I kiss Harry's cheek before running out of the office and back to the chamber. 

I cover my eyes with one hand while walking in "Please make yourself decent I want to bathe myself!" I hear Marcel and Edward laugh "We are dressed Louis and besides that you have seen us naked before and I know that it's pretty so why not look" I hear someone laugh from the other side of the door "No one likes small worms Eddie" "RON I SWEAR TO GOD" Edward storms out of the room and the last thing I hear sounds like "I'm gonna kill you" and a loud splash. 

I roll my eyes and stare at Marcel who already got the wooden tub out and stared filling it with the water that already was ready, like they knew I wanted to bathe myself. I undress myself and get into the water. Marcel starts cleaning my legs when the door opens again and a soaked Edward walks in with a giggling Harry walking behind me. 

"What hahahah happened?" I ask in-between laughing "Ron pushed him into the water!" Harry shouts out while laughing his ass off. Edward rolls his eyes "one day I will kill that woman" Marcel chuckles and moves to clean my back while I watch Edward undress and rub himself dry with some clean linen and then a scented rag to stop him from smelling like the gross water and then put on some clean clothes. 

Edward turns his attention to me and smirks "You look so pretty in the water baby, all ours huh?" I blush at his intense stare "T-Thank you Eddie" He smirks and kisses my head before walking out with Harry again leaving Marcel to help me clean myself which wasn't needed but just happened that way. 

Marcel even dried me and my hair, I smile at his fond look "You're gorgeous love" Marcel sits me down in-between my legs and brushes my hair while softly talking to me "You know I always wanted to take care of someone like this, I'm so happy that you're in our life." He kisses the top of my head before getting off the bed to walk to his closet and pulling out some basic pants and a clean white shirt and then the most amazing soft blue jacket "I had this made for you love, this blue is called Louis blue and It's my favorite color ever! It matches your eyes." I stare at the jacket in shock, it's so beautiful. "D-do you like it?" Marcel stutters a bit and looks down making me want to coo. 

"I love it so much Marcel thank you! I love you!"

Marcel smiles and hand me the clothes "I love you too baby now get dressed baby. It's time for our date" Marcel walks out of the room and I get dresses quickly. 

I walk onto the deck to see Marcel, Edward and Harry standing with smiles on their faces "Hello princess you look gorgeous, ready to go?" the triplets bowed while Harry talked to me and grabbing my hand. I nod and we make our way off the ship and onto a small rowboat which Edwards rows to a small island while I was sitting in-between Marcel and Harry's arms while just enjoying their presence. 

We got to the little island and Edward lifted my out of the small boat onto the beach. Marcel and Edward put their hands on my back and lead me further on the beach while Harry covers my eyes with his hands. 

We suddenly stop "Ready baby?" I nod and Harry uncovers my eyes and I gasp "Thank you it's amazing! I love it!" I have tears in my eyes and pull the triplets into a hug while thanking them. 

"Let's sit yeah" Harry asks while taking my hand and leading me to the table surrounded with candles. 

:) SOME FLUFF FOR YALL!!! AND NO CLIFFHANGER 

~~~Renée