Epilogue (Part 3 of 5)

Please follow @beeyotchupdated on twitter for real time tweet if any story got updated. Thank you.

#DTGEpilogue Epilogue (Part 3)

"Someone's in a good mood."

I shrugged and continued whistling. We're in my condo. I was initially in Niko's condo, but apparently, I puked all over his bed, so I went back here. I'd been in my bed the whole day yesterday. I was on a different level of tired—tired from school, tired from the pageant, tired from the drinking. I literally slept the entire day away.

I poured myself a coffee that I was pretty sure Sancho brewed. They're also eating my food. These leeches.

"So what?" I replied.

Sancho and Niko threw each other a look. My forehead creased. It's weird. Since when did these two started sharing a look?

"What?" I asked.

"Do you remember what happened in the party?"

I grinned. "Maybe."

Niko's forehead creased. "...okay?"

I lathered my slice of toast with butter. "It was a fun party."

"What do you exactly remember?"

I shrugged. I didn't want to mention what happened. It's between Assia and me. I don't really like mentioning what happens between my girlfriend and I to other people—not that Assia's my girlfriend. I just felt like it's something personal, and not some feat that I should broadcast to my friends.

We don't talk about things like that. I mean, we do talk about women, sometimes, but never about the personal details.

"I'm confused," Niko said.

"You're always confused," I replied then ate my toast.

Niko rolled his eyes. "Fine. Suit yourself," he said as he grabbed another toast.

We finished breakfast and then headed to play golf. The week had been so hectic and I really didn't even want to go near a fucking book. We just stayed at the country club the whole day and did nothing remotely close to studying.

Then at night, I was back to regular schedule.

I was at my study table, trying to study, but my fingers just wouldn't let me. I gave in and sent a text to Assia.

'Hi.'

I threw the phone on the bed so that I would focus on studying. I finished a chapter before I checked my phone again. There's no reply. I put it back on the bed before I went to the ref to find food. I stared at the microwave. I was just counting the seconds inside my head. I badly needed to relax. I could never study for hours. I always needed to breath.

I ate my food, cleaned after myself, and then went back to my room. I knew I shouldn't, but I checked my phone again. And still, there's no answer.

Shit.

Did she regret kissing me?

Was that why she's ignoring my texts? Because she usually replies...

'No class for the whole week!!!!!!'

'I don't believe you,' I replied to Niko.

'Fake news peddler,' Sancho replied.

'Check gc?! Why would I lie about this?'

'Idk'

'Same'

'Ugh here look,' he texted and then attached a screenshot of the post from the school page. There's really no class... but I wanted to go to school so that I could talk to Assia. I felt like we needed to talk about our kiss.