𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼
[𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼 [𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈

Third POV

All eyes shift to the mysterious figure who's entered the tavern. A cloak draped over their head, concealing their identity. At first glance, you'd think it were a man if not for the fiery red hair peeking out from the cloak and the curvature of their hips and chest. All the men smile mischievously at the sight of the curvaceous woman, all except one. His eyes bore into the back of her head, causing a light smile to brush over her face. All the other men faded into the background but he caught her attention immediately. His eyes focused on the sword sitting on her back, wondering her need for such a weapon. She saunters to the bar. "One cup of ale please," Her voice as sweet as honey.

The bards singing causing loud grumbles of annoyance from the citizens in the tavern. Food is soon flying through the air, hitting the bard from all sides. The mystery woman grabs her ale with a slight smile on her face, amused at the complaints of the bard. She places down some coins and turns to find a seat. As her eyes scan the room a man steps in front of her. Now she was small, not the average height. She was around 5'3 maybe 5'4 if that. Despite her small stature and kind voice, she was not one to mess around with.

"Excuse me sir but you're currently blocking my path," She says calmly. Bringing her glass of ale to her lips, taking a long sip whilst maintaining eye contact with her adversary. Despite him annoying her, she had no reason to harm him, that is until he placed his hand on her hip. In a swift motion, she placed her drink on the counter and had a dagger to his throat. "I'm sure you have places to be and things to do, so if you would like to leave with your throat still intact and your heart beating in your chest, I suggest you move out of my way," Her voice threateningly low, her silver eyes staring back into his brown ones. She shoves him back before grabbing her ale and walking past the currently frightened man.

Her eyes scan over the tavern once more, locking with his. A small smirk finds its way to her lips as she saunters over to his table, taking a seat in front of him. She places her sheathed sword beside her as she takes another sip of her ale, using her tongue to lick it off her lips. The man with the amber eyes watching her every move. "I'm not looking for someone to spend the night with," He mutters whilst bringing his cup to his lips. Before she could even be taken back she was surprised by the deepness of his voice. His white hair causing him to stand out in the crowd, as did his golden eyes that drew her towards him.

"Do I look like a common whore to you?" She asks calmly, but with slight angst in her voice. His eyes scan her attire, black and silver armour and a black cloak. She took his silence as his answer. "That's what I thought," She smirks before sipping her drink once more. They both continue to sit in blissful silence, their minds elsewhere.

"I love the way you both just, sit in the corner and brood," She turns her head to see the bard who was singing earlier. Well, the blissful silence is over.