𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼
[𝐵𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒹𝓈, 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓅

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼 [𝐵𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒹𝓈, 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓅

Third POV

Geralt's eye open slightly, his head then shoots up realizing he's tied up. He moves slightly causing the princess to gasp awake. "Bloody fucking hell," She mutters under her breath, seeming to be as annoyed, if not more, than the Witcher . Geralt starts moving, trying to break the bindings.

"This is the part where we escape," The bard whispers. All three of them ties back to back.

"This is the part where they kill us!" Geralt spits.

"Who's they?" The bard asks. We hear a noise and the men turn to look due to the fact that the maiden cannot in fact turn her head 180 degrees. The maiden jerks as the bard is kicked in the face by the female elf from earlier.

"вєαѕт!" She seethes in Elder.

"нανє уσυ ѕєєη уσυяѕєℓƒ?" Celestria retorts. She walks over kicking her as well. Another elf comes into the room and takes the bards lute.

"Hey that's my lute! Quick, Geralt do your witchering," He instructs. The princess rolls her eyes while moving her jaw, trying to soothe the pain from the kick she's just recieved. The other elf begins breaking the lute into pieces.

"Shut up!" Geralt and Celestria both shout. The female elf kicks Geralt in his leg causing him to shift, which makes Celestria shift as well.

"уσυ ѕнυт υρ!" She instructs.

"Oh my elder speech is rough, I only got part of that," The bard mutters.

Geralt's POV

"Bard if you do not shut up, I will cut off your arms, roast you over a flame and listen to your screams as if it were a lullaby as I fall asleep!" Celestria yells. I hear the bard swallow hard, and I can't help but smirk at her angst.

"Humans, shut up!" The elf yells, in english this time.

"αн gσт ιт, тнαηк уσυ ѕσ мυ¢н," The bard responds, his elder slightly rusty.

"Do you wanna die right now?" She asks the bard

"As opposed to later?" I seethe.

"Hey bitch! If anyone's killing him it's me, back off!" Celestria yells. The elf lifts up her leg and despite Celestria saying the insult, kicks the bard right in the chest.

"Hey leave off! He's just a bard," I yell. She walks over and punches me across the face, my head whipping to the side from the impact.

"You don't deserve that air you breath!" She seethes before walking over to Celestria and punching her as well.

"That is it!" She screams as her binds break, she lunges for the elf. Pinning her to the ground, landing a couple of punches. My eyes widen slightly surprised. How did she break the binds? "I will not be used as a punching bag!"