𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱
[𝒦𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓉𝒽𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈, 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱[𝒦𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓉𝒽𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈, 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻

Celestria POV

"You can't just walk away!" I scold as I follow behind Geralt who decided that walking away would be the way to respond. "Geralt, for the love of all that is holy will you say something!"

"What do you want me to say?" He stops abruptly, turning around to face me. "That I'm excited, happy, ready to father a child?"

"I want you to say anything!" I exclaim, my hands gripping my dress tightly. "You block me out as though I'm not feeling the brunt of it all! The idea of having a child was banished from my belief system so long ago. How do you think this makes me feel!?"

"You aren't the only one who never thought they'd have children, Ria,"

"Did you ever cry about it? Did you ever sob till your bones ache and your eyes could no longer well with tears? Did you ever feel a deep and empty space within yourself because you could not produce a child!? No! But I have!" I yell angrily, my eyes welling with tears. "You don't get to walk away! You don't get to yell and scream because you're not the only one who keeps getting completely fucked and screwed over by fate!"

"What makes you think you're even pregnant!?" I feel my body heat up as my anger rises, ready to simmer over the edges of my self-control.

"Because I know!" I argue. Corina doesn't need to deal with the wrath of Geralt of Rivia. "This feeling. The throwing up. The weight gain. The chaotic waves of emotions! What else could it be?"

I watch as he clenches his hands into fists and looks down at the ground. "Look at me," He stays with his head down, his eyes trained on the stone floors. "Geralt, look at me," I plead, grabbing at his shirt.

He raises his head and looks me in the eyes and for the first time in a long time, I can't tell what he's feeling. I take a step back as he continues to look at me before he walks off. My eyes well with tears as I stand in my spot, tears spilling over my eyelids and onto my cheeks. I run outside of Kaer Morhen, needing some fresh air, terrified I'll destroy Kaer Morhen itself if I stay inside.

I stand still, steadying my feet in the ground before taking a deep breath. I walk over to the stables and grab my extra sword from its sheath on Raven. I pet her head before walking up the small hill. I hold my sword steadily as I look at the wooden pillars that Geralt was training on earlier. Maybe training will help me clear my head as well.

I step onto one of the pillars before placing my other foot on another pillar. I steady myself as I swing the sword with precision and a steady hand. I continue to move from pillar to pillar with grace and swiftness. I feel the anger dissipate from my body as I continue to do my forms. The cold wind blows against my cheeks turning them red and making them tingle. I ignore the feeling and continue to focus on the motion of my sword cutting through the wind. I take my next step only for my foot to slip, my sword dropping from my hands. Before I know what's happening, my body is falling and for some reason, I'm not scared.