𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝐼𝐼

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝐼𝐼
[𝐻𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓀𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝒷𝓎 𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝓍 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝐼𝐼 [𝐻𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓀𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝒷𝓎 𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝓍 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹

Third POV

"I hate this outfit with a passion," Geralt enlightens Jaskier.

"Oh stop complaining," The creak in the floorboard, causing them to turn their heads. There stands Celestria. Her usually untamed fiery red hair rests in a half-up style and in multiple curls. Her lips a light pink. Her red dress clung to every curve of her body. The slit in the dress goes extremely far up. A leather belt secured around her waist, with a sheathed dagger. The V neckline on her dress leaving nothing to the imagination as it clung to the bottom of her breasts, whilst the top are showing. She smiles lightly at the two men, one with a cold expression and the other, shamelessly gawking at the princess. "I never thought I'd have a thing for a redhead,"

Despite Geralt's cold expression, he felt his stomach do this weird summersault thing. All he wanted to was take her as his, the way he's wanted to since they met in that tavern. His expression stayed cold to hide what he felt on the inside. He doesn't want to give the bard a chance to make things awkward.

"Are you two ready?" Her sultry voice making its way to their ears. Jaskier nods, his mouth agape. "Close your mouth bard," He shakes his head before leaving the room muttering under his breath. Celestria chuckles lightly before turning towards the Witcher, whose eyes haven't left her since she entered the room. "So, uh, what do you think?"

"About?"

"My dress you big oaf," She spins lightly, causing her vanilla scent to waft into Geralt's nose. "What do you think?"

"You look lovely Ria," She beams up at him.

"Thank you Geralt and you," She looks at his outfit. "Look like a sad silk trader. The bard?"

"Sadly my clothes are being washed, so I will have to make due of this," His disgust evident causes a giggle to escape the girl's lips. The lips he so desperately wanted to kiss. What was wrong with him he asks himself.

"Let's go!" Jaskier yells.

"Fuck off bard!" The pair yells. They both look at each other before chuckling lightly.

"Shall we be off then?" She asks. He nods.