Part 23: Y/N And F/Y/N

Your POV:

You waited until everyone was asleep. You then got up before using your abilities to walk as silently as a cat. Uou kept your mind empty so Slenda couldn't tell that your awake. After getting fully clothed you exited from the window and made your way into the forest. You walked silently as you heard whispers of the others who have passed.

You soon were then enveloped in a thick fog that covered the forest. You  seen shadows began to move around you. Ghostly hands touched your skin trying to pull you back home. But you refused their cries and pleas. You continued onward before arriving at a certain point in the forest where not even birds were singing.

You could feel a pair of eyes on you as you stood completely still as you listened. You felt the slight tingle of wind on the back of your neck. It made the hair on it stand up. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath when the air shifted behind you. You felt a pair of arms snake around your torso as a pair of soft breasts pressed onto the back of your spin.

Soft warm breath touched your neck and ears sending shivers throughout your body. The arms began to move around messaging certain points like your groin, chest area, biceps and shoulders. You felt your right ear being gently bitten as a soft, smooth, and sultry voice spoke.

???: "Hello again brother".

You jerked yourself away before spinning around to reveal your opposite sex counterpart F/Y/N. She wore slightly revealing clothing she smirked at you with envy.

You: "If I didn't know any better 'Sister' I'd say that your affection towards my is a little unorthodox".

You stepped away from her as she looked away before walking to the edge of the forest which displayed a field of wheat and grass.

F/Y/N: "What can I say? The men at my base barely are even able to satisfy me".

She used the long sharp nail that was her index finger to carve something out.

You: "And that's my problem how"?

You back up a little more until your leaning against the base of a tree.

F/Y/N: "Arn't you forgetting bro that we are the same. I bet the woman there can't satisfy you either since you stretched them out".

Your arm jerked upward, as F/Y/N, faster than the eye could see, used her free arm to catch a throwing knife aimed at her head.

F/Y/N began inspecting it as she turned away from her carving before staring at you with a satisfied smirk.

F/Y/N: "Just as I thought, I'm right arn't I"?

You look towards the ground before glaring at her.

You: "Talk Ill of my wives again, you'll have your throat ripped out".

She giggled before turning yo her carving.

F/Y/N: "I adore that look on your face Y/N. You should wear it more often".

Suddenly your behind her she gasped when your face was directly beside hers.

You: "Be careful what you wish for. This might be the face you see when I kill you".

She then elbowed you, before kicking you away. You quickly roller backwards onto your feet as you glare at her.

F/Y/N: "Sorry about that love, I didn't want you to see my incomplete work of art".

She began carving again, you stood up before staring at her from behind.

You: "So an alternate dimension huh"?