Part 25: Sinister Sisters

JEFFS POV:

I Sprinted through a dark misty forest. In a instant I was taken off my feet by a large amount of force. I rolled across the ground before getting into a kneeled position. I looked over and seen my mother smirking at me.

Jess: Cmon hun you gotta be faster than that.

She lunged at me. I combat rolled to the side to avoid her dulled blade. And slashed at her with my own.

She blocked it effortlessly. I sensed something to my left and pushed against mothers force before jumping back avoiding a brunette known as my Aunt Liu.

Liu: Your detection skills are on point. But don't lose focus of your first opponent.

I gasped as my leg was roughly grabbed and I was pulled down and slammed into the dirt. Mother went for a stab but i raised my arms up and blocked her strike. Liu skipped playfully across the ground towards me.

I knew I would fail this test if nothing came to mind. In quick movements I let my arms drop making mom fall forward she gasped but I moved my neck where the knife lightly stabbed the ground I wiggled my right arm around my mothers neck and piledriver her into the ground. Stunning her. Using this as an opportunity I kicked her knee making her lose balance before flipping her over.

Liu noticing the danger rushed forward but it was too late. I put the tip of the blade at her neck and warped my other arm firmly from her back making sure to pin it behind her and punching her nerves.

Liu stopped.

Liu: Well done Jeff.

I panted for breath. I walked backwards with my mom held hostage. I was a few steps to the finish line when mom suddenly reversed my hold. In a split second I was pinned under her, with her knife pointed at the back of my neck.

I gave a sigh In defeat.

Jeff: You...Win, I Yield.

My mother's scared cheeks formed a loving smile before she kissed my cheek and got off me.

Jess: Well done Jeffy you almost made it. A few steps away and you would've won.

I nodded and kneeled on my feet. My father suddenly appeared from above and smiled.

You: Well done Kiddo. Some impressive skill handling two experience killers.

I grunted amd retorted.

Jeff: They were holding back if it were real I would've been caught long ago.

Liu was tossing her knife up and down in left hand as she only slightly nodded.

Liu: I Mean your not wrong.

I shrugged and got onto my feet and spun around. I walked calmly back towards the mansion and they all followed.

My dad rubbed my hair messing it up a bit.

You: One day kiddo you'll surpass us all. You and your siblings. I stared down at my hand and focused. My nails grew a bit longer and my skin grew darker like it was rotting.

You: And I'll train you to use my power that you inherited.

I nodded amd smiled confidently before walking with the family. If my moms were that strong, and my dad was stronger. I would I fair if I did master my dad's power? Only time would tell.

After making it back I head straight to my room which was shared with my siblings. Who some were downstairs playing video games. And some were in other rooms either reading or just wandering listening to Music. My brothers were wrestling down in the back yard.

I sigh and simply look out into the sky lost in thought.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This book hasn't been  worked on Because not enough people are reading these stories. Maybe if I get 1k on each chapter I'll continue it. Idk it's up to yalk if it's worth the work. Anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this Is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

WORD COUNT: 670