Part 22: Ghost's of the past.

Your POV:

You and everyone walked back silently after sending all your prayers to whoever was listening you all walked back into the house. The kids went back to gaming while others just thought about their dead siblings and mothers. You took off your suite as you stare outside into the misty forest. Everybody was doing their own thing, you close your eyes.

It was so faint and so gentle, that if it were anyone else they probably wouldn't have noticed. But you felt the air get slightly colder as you felt two pairs of ghostly arms wrap around your shoulders and a faint voice of Sally William's saying.

Sally: "Don't Cry"

You open your eyes things were still the same. You sigh and spun around before hearing Toby from upstairs talking to...is that!!

You quickly darted up stairs there was no mistaking it. You heard her voice the occasional tick, you burst open the door seding Toby sitting on the edge of the bed he looked to be crying. You looked around the room.

You: "S-sorry kiddo, I just thought I heard-"

Toby interrupted you by speaking in a quiet voice.

Toby: "I was talking to mom"

You go quiet at that, you slowly walk over and sit on his left despite their being an open space there, you felt as if that soot was taken for some reason.

You: "I know what you mean son...I sometimes hear and see them too on occasions...everyone has".

Toby leaned against you you wrapped your arms around him as he began crying.

Toby: "I-I miss her Dad, I-I m-miss her S-so much".

Your voice began to quiver as tears fell down your face.

You: "T-trust me son, if there was one thing I'd wish for. Is to have everybody back here with us-".

Suddenly a voice shone from the door.

???: "Wrong".

You both looked up to see Jess the Killer.

(Dedicated to those who lost people close to them)

Jess: "when someone dies there never truly really gone".

Jess looked at you and Toby before continuing.

Jess: "They are always there, standing beside us each and every step. When you feel alone and cry, as soon as there name is spoken from your lips. They know your calling, they are there with us".

Jess looks up to the ceiling.

Jess: "People think dead is dead, but as long as you keep them in your memories they will forever be able to stand by your side".

Jess reached into her pocket pulling out a picture of her parents.

Jess: "It may be cruel that god or whatever religion you believe in has taken them from us. But they're there and I'm sure they are happy and proud of the man or woman that you've become".

You smile and stare Jess straight in the eyes.

Jess: "Even those who lost their parents, they never truly ever left. They are there, every now and again they'll leave a little hint that they are still with us".

You remember when you felt alone one night but as you lay in bed, you felt the familier presence of someone sitting on the edge of your bed.

Jess: "Sonetimes it may be scary that these strange occurrences happen. But they don't mean any harm, it's their eah of saying I'm still here watching over you".

Toby had since stopped crying and stared at his step mom Jess who was normally a tough mom but seeing her and hearing here say these things. It was as if 'someone' was sending you a message.

(Remember when times are tough never forget, they are always there. They never ever truly left)

Jess blinked a couple times.

Jess: "Sorry, heh..I don't know what cane over me".

Toby quickly got up and hugged Jess tightly he buried his face into her stomach crying. Jess was a little startled but she smiled softly and wrapped her arms around him. You smile and stood up doing the same. It's only when you all felt another pair of invisible arms wrap around you that you all knew Jess was right. Despite them not being here physically. They are still there spiritually.

Hello my army of Horrors. I made this chapter dedicated to those of you who may be going through some tough times. Remember the message. "Nobody is ever truly gone". Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 747