Part 24: Unwanted Listeners (Lemon)

Your POV:

I walked calmly through the forest, the fog began to get thicker. Meaning Slenda was awake. You heard her thoughts in your head.

Slenda: why are you not in bed darling? I'm cold.

You smile before replying.

You: just taking a early morning stroll through the forest.

You continued walking only for Slenda to appear in front of you with an angry face.

Slenda: "Don't lie to me, I read your thoughts. I swear to god if that bitch ever touches you with her sweaty hands again-".

You grab her tie before pulling her down for a kiss. You kiss her for 12 seconds and separate.

You: "Don't worry darlin' I only have eyes for my wives".

Slenda blushed before she wrapped her arms around you.

Slenda: "Just let me know if and when your going out OK? I worry that the next time it happens, 'hopefully it does'nt' shell bring more than just three of her henchmen".

You smiled and nuzzled your face in between her breasts.

Slenda: "Ah"!

You: "Heh sorry I couldn't help myself".

Lemon Start's:

Slenda buried your face even deeper as she began moving her breasts side to side. Uou smirk before shaking your head side to side making her Motorboat you. You groped your breasts in your hands, as you fondle them softly. Slenda gasped as she struggled hard not to moan. You slide your right hand down and rub her underneath her mini-skirt.

Slenda yelped as she fell back against a tree. You chuckled underneath your breath.

You: "My oh my wet already"?

Slenda roughly grabbed you and shoved you down. Using one of her tentacles she pulled off your pants in rapid succession.

Slenda: I'm gonna fucking ride you in the wild babe.

You: "Hell Yeah"!!

Slenda inserted your 12 inch cock into herself as she road you agressivly.

You: Your so aggressive

Slenda: I know you like it aggressive

You: F-fuck

Slenda bounced fast and hard as she slammed her hips against yours.

You: god I hope nobody else is linked

Slenda didn't say a word which worried you.

You: "Slenda"?

She kept going faster and harder.

You: goddamn~

Slenda fondled herself as she kept up the pace. You began thrusting into her also at a rapid pace. Slenda moaned loudly.

You: i-im close

Slenda: m-me t-too.

You gave one final thrust as did she as you both moaned telepathically and loudly.

End of lemon:

You both panted out of breath before you said.

You: I hope that wasn't broadcasted

Kids Room:

Jeff: What-

Toby: The-

Eyeless Jack: Fuck-

Laughing Jack: just

Ben: happened?

You/Mothers: LANGUAGE!!

Mothers (Minus Slenda): MY TURN!!

You: Shit

Hello my army of Horrors Hope yall had fun. Anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 477