A Deal

Klaus POV

When I saw the wolf there I was planning on turning it into a hybrid. So I waited for it to wake up. It started whimpering during its sleep but I could only imagine what it was dreaming about. I wasn't expecting it to be the little witch herself. I wasn't expecting it to already be a hybrid. She stood there and looked at me. "So I guess protecting you was the right thing to do" I told her. "Little Wolf" I added and smirked. We were going to have to catch up.
"Shall we" I said and gestured for her to come with me. We walked in silence through the woods to my mansion. I let her inside and we sat at the table. "So Hope, how come you didn't tell me you were a hybrid" I asked, quite curious as to why. She looked like she was thinking of what to say or something. "Because every where I go trouble follows" she told me. I could tell this was somewhat the truth but not the answer to the question. "Well Hope, why don't you stop lying to me" I told her. She looked like she knew I would say something like that and gave me a challenging look. I just sat there smirking at her. "Wheres Rebekah" she asked randomly. My face fell. She smirked as if she knew this would trigger me. I stood up. "Your smart Little Wolf" I told her. "Rebekah is currently daggered and in a coffin" I said making her face fall this time. "Daggered" she whispered to herself and suddenly remembered I was there. She slowly stood up. "Klaus how about we make a deal" she said to me. I smirked once again. "I will be your little servant and you let Rebekah out" she said to me. I thought for a minute then looked back at her. My face was serious now. "Fine" I said sternly making her smile a bit as If silently applauding herself. "But" I added making her grow serious as well. "If you quit on me or betray me, it's back in the box she goes" I said, a little playfully at the last part. "Fine" she said. "You can live here if you want" I offered. I'm not completely heartless. This girl was like me except she was living in a cave, in this century. Her face lit up for a second but she hid it and I could tell she hoped I didn't notice. I pretended I didn't. "Okay" she answered. "Shall we go see my dear sister" I said and gestured for her to walk with me, out the door, and to the place where I stored all the coffins and my siblings bodies.

Hopes POV

We walked into this shed looking thing that was made out of stone. We walked in and I saw coffins all lined up. I went to the one levels RM and opened it. Rebekahs body was there with a dagger in her chest. I ripped it out just as Dad walked over. We waited a few minutes before Dad spoke. "Cmon Rebekah.She's being dramatic, it's her specialty. Shall we wait outside??" He said and gestured to the exit. We waited outside for about 5 minutes before she woke up and came out. She made quite and entrance by vampire speeding out and snapping Dads neck. I stood up quickly. "Who the bloody hell are you" she asked me. "Hope Marshall" I answered plainly. "What are you doing with my brother" she asked me. I was about to answer when Dad stood up. "She's the only thing keeping you from being daggered" he said making her glance at him and back at me. "Right now she's gonna be your little servant" he told me and her. I took a deep breathe while Rebekah was still piecing things together. So much for avoiding the important people.

We drove back to the Mikaelson Mansion and walked inside. "We better get ready" Rebekah exclaimed to me. I furrowed my brow. "For what" I asked. I could see Dad smirking in the corner. "For School tomorrow silly" she said to me like it was the most obvious thing in the whole world. "We have to go shopping and have a fashion show" Rebekah said as she went on and on. She dragged me out and I groaned. Dad smiles at me as she dragged me out. It was more of a HaHa smile so I glared at him. We drove to the clothing stores and got plenty of clothes.

Rebekahs Clothes