Sane

Hopes POV

We got back to Mystic Falls and pulled up to the Mikaelson Mansion. Lizzie came running out almost as soon as we parked. I climbed out of the car as Lizzie came to a halt in front of me. "Why did you leave" She asked demandingly. "Because I needed to See Freya and Vincent" I said just as another car pulled up that contained Freya, Vincent, and Eva. They all got out of the car and walked up to me along with Dad. "You go rest young lady" Dad ordered. "But" I started but Dad cut me off. "Now Hope" he said. I scoffed and walked inside with Lizzie trailing behind me. We walked up to mine and Lizzies room and I flopped onto my bed. "Mind telling me what's going on" Lizzie asked me. I groaned and sat up. "Freya is my aunt. She and Daliah are linked which means if one is awake, the other is too. Vincent is the one who accidentally awoke the Hollow and please don't ask what that is. Eva is his girlfriend who in the future becomes a psychotic Child Stealing maniac but we've prevented that part hopefully" I said to her, making her just stare at me. "What" I asked. "Wow" she replied and flopped onto her bed. "That was a lot to take in" she said. "Yeah" I replied. "A lot" I said quietly so that she couldn't hear and before I know it, I'm falling asleep.

Lizzie POV

Once I saw that Hope had fallen asleep, I quietly walked out of our room and shut the door. After that I walked down the stairs to where everyone was talking. "Hope wouldn't like that your talking without her" I said as I walked into the room. Everyone turned to look at me. "Where is she" Klaus asked. He honestly sounded worried but tried to mask it. "Sleeping" I said and he seemed to soften at this. "So what's so important" I asked them. This house was honestly started to turn into a Supernatural Hotel. "We need to keep Hope away from these threats. Knowing her she'll think that if something starts to go wrong there's only one way to fix it and that would be her sacrificing herself" Klaus told me and I nodded in agreement. "Yeah but what's the plan to deal with Daliah" I asked him. "We don't know yet" Klaus said and there was a tense silence in the room. "Well, me and Hope have delt with the Necromancer before, mainly Hope but still, I can help with that part. I can also try and help with keeping Hope busy. Meanwhile, you guys still have to do everything you did in this timeline, the way you did before" I informed them and they all nodded after a few glances. "We need to try and keep the timeline balanced and we need to cause the same problems so Hopes mom actually comes to Mystic Falls" I said and everyone's faces turned curious and they all opened their mouths to say something but I cut them off. "I'm gonna go upstairs because knowing Hope, she won't be asleep for long" I said. "When Hope wakes up I'm telling her we have School tomorrow. That's one thing that will keep her busy" I said and they all sent me looks of praise for my genius idea. With that, I left the room and walked upstairs. I quietly opened the door to mine and Hopes room and saw that the tribrid was still sleeping, so that's good. I tiptoed over to the dresser to pick my clothes for School tomorrow. Once that was done I got out a piece of Paper and a pen.

Things to Do -) Plan

- keep Hope Sane
- Keep Hope distracted
- Make sure to make fashion statements
-watch out for Necromancer
-Make sure Hayley Marshall is Alone with Klaus around the time They May have gone at it
- Get Hope into girly things

Wow my list is probably the weirdest list of things to do that anyone will ever come across. Out of everything on that list though, I feel like keeping Hope sane and in control is definitely gonna be that hardest and most important. I fold up the paper and place it inside my pillow case. I put a protection charm on it and a cloaking spell just to be safe by carefully syphoning Hope. She started to stir so I grabbed a book and carefully lay on my bed. I pretended that I was reading the whole time when Hope finally woke up.

I know it's short but I had to give you guys something and I never watched Vampire Diaroes so I have no idea what I'm doing. Can you like, suggest something based around events that happened around the time Hayley and Klaus 'went at it' in Lizzies Words.