The Truth is Out

Hopes POV

"Give me Lizzie" I demanded. "No" Daliah replied as if it was obvious she wouldn't give her up. It wasn't though because the Mikaelsons are always full of surprises. "Now I sensed Mikaeson witch magic in Mystic Falls. The Necromancer told me it was you but you don't seem powerful enough and all of the Mikaelsons are vampires so tell me, how" she inquired. "How what" I replied coldly. She glanced at Lizzie and raised her hand. "Noo" I shouted making her stop. "Ask away" I permitted her and let her know I would answer truthfully. "What is your name" she asked me. I raised and eyebrow but reluctantly answered. "Hope Andrea Mikaelson" I replied. I didn't dare look back at all the shocked faces of the Vampires behind me so I just kept looking at Daliah challengingly. "How come you don't have much power" was her next question. The answer to that was I cloaked my magic and obviously it was working. I said a spell allowed and the cloaking spell fell and everyone felt a sudden rush of the magic radiating off me. "Cloaked you're own power" I heard her whisper to herself. "Who is your parent" she asked me. I knew this question was coming but if don't want to answer it so. I remained silent. "Fine we'll ask that later but let's see how much power you really have" she said and stuck her hand forward. Suddenly I was sad, scared, angry, and all the other bad feelings all at once. I felt a searing pain in my head and I screamed and fell to the ground. I couldn't stop screaming. The ground shook wildly and trees fell down and fire spread around me. Birds died. Then the pain stopped. "Well we can see you are powerful enough to end the world" she stated impressed. "Now, WHO IS YOUR PARENT" she demand and answer. Once again I was silent. I hoped she had forgot about Lizzie and she had. The thing was, I had forgot about the Necromancer. He whispered something to her and she looked shocked. "So" she started walking over to me and kneeling down. She lifted my chin up so I had to look at her. "Your father" she continued loudly and looked at the vampires behind me. Specifically Dad. "Is Klaus Mikaelson" she stated. I whipped my head around and saw the extreme shock written on everyone's faces. I couldn't stand to look at them so I turned back to Daliah. I stood up rapidly and yelled out a spell. Nothing happened according to what we could see but I knew what I did. "No ones going to save you this time Hope" she said to me. "I wouldn't be to sure about that" I said and high kicked her in the face. As if on cue Elijah and Kol sped over. The spell I used earlier was to undagger them and to send them a trustworthy message to say I need help and where to help. "I have a few more questions first Hope" she said and froze the two vampires in place. "How are you so much more powerful and what happens in the future" she asked as if knowing that this would get on my nerves. She was expecting me to remain silent and this is why I answered. "I am the daughter of the Original Hybrid and the Last Crescent Lebonheir Wolf. I and the Granddaughter of the Original witch. All those things passed down to me making me the Original Tribrid. In the future, most of my family is dead. Klaus gave Rebekah the cure. Kol is married to a witch. Dad, Elijah, and my mother are dead and Freya was looking after me and teaching me spells while looking after her Wife and Son" I straight up told her with no fear. She looked taken aback and so did everything else but I wasn't finished. "I'm the future, my family killed you without much of an effort. In the future and I. This time, you are weaker than us. If you want me to talk about how I feel about all of this I won't lie. I blame all my family's deaths on myself. My dad died because I was a girl who wanted to see her Dad again even if it meant the world would end. My mom died because of a stupid plan I had and because I was a girl with a stupid crush. Elijah died because he knew he couldn't live without Dad. Now do you have anymore questions Daliah" I asked her. She shook her head and while they were all distracted I whispered a spell that made the Necromancer copy me. He was holding Lizzie so I casually opened my arms making it so Lizzie could run away. I was about to chant another spell when I was whooshed away to the Mikaelson Mansion by Elijah. "What the Hell" I yelled at him. "Hope we all would've died. She had the advantage" he said to me. "HOPE" Lizzie exclaimed from behind me. I whipped around and we hugged tightly. I pulled away. "Lizzie you have no idea how excited I am to see you" I told her. "So this is where you've been" she replied relieved. "Why what's been happening since I was gone" I asked worried that people may have been hurt. "Well Josie used a lot of dark magic and it turned her evil. Then The Necromancer took the black magic. And ummm" she trailed off. "What" I asked her. She was trying to keep something from me I could tell. "Hope Landons ummm" she started. I felt my eyes starting to water. "What Lizzie What" I shouted. Her eyes started to water a little bit. "He's dead" she said. I started pacing. "No no, he'll come back. he's a Phoenix he always comes back" I said trying to persuade myself. Deep down I knew that there was a way he could die and I knew what that way was. "Hope" she yelled and grabbed me and held me in place. "He was stabbed with the Golden Arrow, he's not coming back" she told me although I already knew it. "No no no no". I cried into her shoulder.
"That's when I realized that we were in my room and everyone else was gone now. I released from the hug and wiped my tears away. Lizzie knew what I was doing and followed me downstairs and into the kitchen. I walked silently in to see all my family except mom, Freya, Davina, and Keelin. They all looked at me and Lizzie. "Hi" I said quietly. Lizzie put her hand on my shoulder and when I glanced at her she sent me a reassuring smile. I looked back at the crowd of Originals in the room and Their faces. "I'm sorry I kept this from you" I started off. Dad looked like he wanted to murder someone, Rebekah looked Betrayed, Kol looked shocked still, Elijah looked ready for an explanation, and they all looked confused. "Who's the blonde" Rebekah asked as she pointed at Lizzie. "This is Lizzie Saltzman, she's from the future" I said and paused for a second. "Like me" I said a little quieter. The shock was written over all their faces. Dad then shot up from where he was sitting angrily. "She lies. It's impossible. All this talk about time travel and being a Mikaelson, were all Vampires" he yelled. His words pierced through me. "NiKlaus I assume there is an explanation for everything" Elijah said to his brother who sat back down, anger still written all over his face. At that moment in time I realized that there was one way they were all going to believe me. The same way I did with Dr Saltzman. "There is" I said said to them, gaining me confused looks from 4 original Vampires. Lizzie knew what I meant when I glanced back at her. The hand on my shoulder glowed a faint orange and I felt her draw magic from me. "Memoriam transitus meus" we chanted and memories flashed in everyone's minds.