Episode 6

∆∆∆∆∆∆
Keep the Love coming

Welcome to this episode.
Your comments and votes matters.

New collection Emotional Throb is Out!

Enjoy!

AUTHOR

So, it continues....

Still at SONY ERICSON MOBILE COMPANY

Mr. Sung-Woo - What do you have to say?

Dan-woo - With all due respect, let's have our sit.

(All boards and investors sits down in wonder)

I, Dan-woo Hae-Kong the transferred investor is stepping down today and also taking back all my shares in this company. (He pause) My time ends now.

(Everyone starts murmuring from one end to the other)

Suik Ana - What do you mean? What's the problem?

Dan-woo - If my cheque can be given to me immediately, I'll leave and cause no issue.

(Mr. Sung-Woo sit quietly on his chair, thinking back and forth exhaling and inhaling. Almost lossing track of time, he faces up with a straight face)

Mr. Sung-Woo - Dan-woo can go! He isn't relevant to this company anyways.

(He stands up angrily as Patrick follow suit, immediately all the boards and investors leaves at the exit of Mr. Sung-Woo)

Suik Ana - Why do you have to leave now? I need you since I have no sister now... (Pause after recollection of her thoughts) Please stay.

Dan-woo - Since I arrived, I have caused nothing but series of maladies and I want to stop ruining people's future.

(He demonstrate pleading)

Please don't force to stay, take care of Yeon even if she seems dead and tell her that.... I really lover her alot.

(Suik Ana forcefully embrace Dan-woo in tears, ruining her makeup and staining his suit)

Suik Ana - Please don't go!.... I am pleading with you.

SUNG-WOO MANSION

(The boring Saturday morning. The cool music "Let her go - By Passenger" plays on the background while kitchen utensils sound and sound of heels starts developing. It's Suik Ana, she just returned from work and is heading toward her dad whom is lost in thought sitting on the terrace cushion)

Suik Ana - Dad, Are you okay?

Mr. Sung-Woo - (Exhales sadly) Suik Ana.... I have to admit, I miss Yeon Son alot.

Suik Ana - (Pretends to be sad and worried) I miss her too dad and I know she is missing us too wherever she is. (Pause) But Yeon won't be happy when she finds out that her old popsi is starving himself.

Mr. Sung-Woo - (Smiles softly and continues) I don't really know when she will wake up, I mean even money can't buy life. What if she wakes up when I'm dead and you are married and out of state? I can't wait much for her, I'm in my late 70's... You know that.