Episode 7

∆∆∆∆∆∆
Keep the Love coming

Welcome to this episode.
Your comments and votes matters.

New collection Emotional Throb is Out!

Enjoy!

AUTHOR

Sorry Hunnies for the delay
Due to school stress and pressures, I didn't have much time to update here. But that aside.

Story continues...

Suik Ana - (Astonish) Dad!

(Patrick stands up quickly)

Mr. Sung-Woo - You are suppose to be attending to the Ghanaian directorates, what are you doing here?

Suik Ana - I brought coffee for Patrick, he wanted coffee.

Mr. Sung-Woo - You have moved on already? (He wonders) I thought you love Dan-woo, what happened? Fate hits you Unnie just for you and you let Dan-woo go for Patrick and you call that love? My dear, that's lust!

Suik Ana - Adjussi, You have no right to talk about my emotions!

AUTHOR
Quick reminder

Unnie means - Sister!
Adjussi means - Dad, Father!

Enjoy!💖

So.....

Mr. Sung-Woo - You are confusing your emotions my dear, I'm totally disappointed Ana. I hope you clean up this mess and take life serious.

(He pause, Exhales, and leaves the office shaking his head sadly)

Patrick - I'm really sorry for that love.

(He careress her shoulder and smile)

Suik Ana - He has no right to talk cõs he doesn't know how I feel loosing them.

(She sniffles while enjoying the careress)

AUTHOR

AFTER 5 YEARS

SONY ERICSON MOBILE COMPANY CHANGED TO SONY ERICSON PHONE COMPANY (SEPC) AND MOVED FROM SOUTH PART OF KOREA TO EAST PART OF KOREA.

Story....

At SONY ERICSON PHONE COMPANY

(The company has been renovated and relocated. Mr. Sung-Woo is getting old and weak, Suik Ana has turned a little aged with her boyfriend Patrick who has recently engaged her, it's been a really long year)

Suik Ana - Adjussi, You can go home now Dad, I'll cover your meetings for you.

Mr. Sung-Woo - Thanks alot Ana, I don't know how I'm going to cope when Patrick marries you away to The Philippines.

Suik Ana - I'm always your daughter and also always here for you Dad, we have gone through a lot together. I won't let you suffer alone.