Episode 9 | FINAL EPISODE

∆∆∆∆∆∆

Wow!
We made it to the Last Episode.

Hope we enjoyed it, let's end this book with much comments and vote!

Don't fail to recommend my book to your friends of friends, I'll really appreciate!

Muaah😘😘😘

∆∆∆∆∆∆

Story...

(Before they could all clap in astonishment and happiness, Dan-woo walks in immediately with guards)

Unison - (Astonish) Sir,... Dan-woo?

Suik Ana - (Astonish) Dan-woo!

(Yeon Son who has been staring quietly, unintentional her coffee falls of her hand)

Dan-woo - (Smiling) It's really good to see all these lovely personalities again.

(Patrick walks in and goes close to Suik Ana for their usual kiss)

Suik Ana - (Slaps Patrick) Are you insane? I'm no longer interested in you. (She forcefully pulls her ring) Here, go ahead and marry whosoever. It's over! (She walks up to Dan) Babe.

Dan-woo - Ana, I thought you love Patrick? (Smirks shaking his head) I only came back to see my girlfriend, I don't want to stay far away from her anymore.

Yeon Son - Dan-woo!

(She cries and embrace Dan tightly)

I miss you a lot.

Dan-woo - I miss you too love. We are going to get married immediately, I don't want to waste anytime.

Suik Ana - What about me Dan? I waited for you, I cried my ball out hoping you would come back to me and now...

Dan-woo - You've moved on already, so please allow us to reunite in peace.

Suik Ana - (Walks up to Patrick) Honey... I'm so sorry, lets come back again.

Patrick - I'm really sorry Ana.

Suik Ana - What do you mean?

(A beautiful woman walks in along side with a handsome small kid, the kid runs toward Patrick smiling)

Kid - (Chanting) Daddy!

Patrick - (Smiles) My boy!

Suik Ana - (Breathing heavily) You... You are... Married?

Patrick - Yes Ana, I was only helping you to get a stand in life but seems you are still emotionally stupid and insensitive.

Patrick's Wife - Darling, What's happening here?

Suik Ana - (Slaps Patrick harder this time) How dare you joke with my emotion!?

Patrick - Emotion? You never loved me! You only accepted me out of pity. You pretend to me while waiting for someone who will Never love you! It's over between us miss. Suik Ana.