WRITERS NOTE

Good day my lovely readers and supporters.

Firstly, I want to apologise for the grammatical errors you might have seen all through the episode. I promise to proofread and edit them after publication.

Secondly, I want to thank everyone who has been following me up, reading my book, voting for me and even taking out time to comment on my book and share__ I'm forever grateful and indebted to your kindness.

Thirdly, please and please in any screenshot or share do well to tag me and also ask for my permission to avoid copyright sanction.

Fourthly, more Stories and episodes will be releasing but it will take time. Do well to follow up and add to reading list to enhance recent updates!

I will start editing and updating my stories, they maybe some few changes but still it will be fun!

I must say thanks to all of you, My readers: if not for you, I won't be encouraged to keep on writing. My fellow writers: Thanks for taking out time to proofread, share and read my story, it means a lot and then to everyone who has been supporting me since day one, I appreciate 😲🥂

Please don't slack off, keep following and I'll keep updating.

Thanks for your love, it was really fun having such amount of readers and lovely comments.

If you really enjoyed reading this story, don't fail to recommend, comment how you feel and VOTE!

All stories written are by Bob-Manuel Ibiso

Do well to follow me up on:

Facebook - Ibisobobmanuel
Instagram - empress.epi.writes

And drop a mail
bobmanuelibiso
bobmanuelibiso2019@gmail.com

All Right Reserved ®
Bob-Manuel Ibiso