Special chapter Final

It's been one month since the five hybrids lived together. Annie was always afraid to move around the nest, in the fear of ruining it. While Franemon would just constantly run around. Spinel actually spends most of her time hunting for fish by the stream of water nearby. Ingrid giggled as she saw Spinel chasing a small group of compies that stole her fish. All while Y/n is seen lying down against Annie under a tree. Annie notices Y/n staring into the distance.

Annie: Y/n…

Y/n: Yeah? 

Annie: Are you...Okay?

Y/n: *chuckle* Yes Annie, sorry I was just thinking.

Annie: About?

Y/n: What was in that swamp enclosure next to you?

Annie: I… don't know. I remember… it would attack… my fence.

Y/n: A carnivore… a large one at that. Did it ever try to speak to you?

Annie: No… it no talk… but was smart.

Y/n's face shows visible confusion as she continues.

Annie: It would… be quiet...make me feel safe… so I eat near the fence… before hitting it… and try to kill me.

Y/n: I'm… sorry to hear that happened to you Annie.

Annie: It's fine… Me happy, and safe… with you here.

Hearing her say this makes Y/n smile. 

Y/n: Thanks Annie. That means a lot.

The two sat in silence before Annie spoke up.

Annie: I want to be a mom…

Suddenly all of the hybrids stop and look at Annie in shock.

Y/n: U-Uh, what was that Annie?

Annie: I want to be a Mom… I just said that.

Y/n: No I know what you said, just why?!

Ingrid: Yeah where did that come from!?

Annie: Ingrid is Y/n's mate… they make babies, but Me and others have no mate. We can't have kids.

Franemon: That's… true.

Spinel: Yeah! You and Ingrid will make a cute baby!

Y/n: *chuckles* Thanks I guess. 

Ingrid: How about, if Y/n and I have kids. You could help raise them? You'll be like their other mothers.

Y/n: Yeah… that could work actually. 

Annie, Franemon, and Spinel all look at one another. They seemed to somehow unanimously come to an agreement, and nod.

Annie: If… it's fine… then we… would love too.

The two indo's smile at their companions as a storm begins to draw near.

----

A few miles away, on the same river by the nest. A herd of parasaurolophus are seen taking a drink from the river. A loud noise is heard behind them causing them to spring up and look behind them. As they stared into the forest they couldn't hear or see anything. As rain began to pour, one of the paras turned to take another sip of water, when suddenly something burst out of the water, and bit down its throat.

The paras began to run and turn as the creature twisted, and snapped its prey's neck.

The dinosaur places its feet onto the parasaurolophus' corpse, and lets out a loud roar.