The Auction

(Remember, the hybrid special chapter in my collection book is canon to this)

Red,Maisie,Claire and Owen are seen in a hall, where a barred window is connected to the auction room on the other side. As they peek through, Eversol had just sold another dinosaur. As the next cage was getting ready to be brought out, he turned to the auctioneers.

Eversol: And now ladies and gentlemen, now that we are halfway through the evenings we'd like to offer a few… special treats to our discriminating buyers. This evening we will show you a few new assets.

Suddenly the doors opened to roll out a large, as the lights filled the room. The creature's large and long body, yet armored. A sauropod hybrid.

Eversol: The largest living tank to exist! The Ankylodocus!

The Ankylodocus let's out a loud roar as it hangs its body against the titanium cage

The Ankylodocus let's out a loud roar as it hangs its body against the titanium cage. It's tail is seen to be strapped down onto the cage preventing it from swinging its club.

Owen: What the hell is that thing?

Maisie: They made it… Mr. Mills and the other man.

Claire: Who?

Maisie: Him.

Maisie points towards a familiar man in coat, Dr. Henry Wu.

Claire: Henry…

Eversol: One of many creatures to be designed by Dr. Henry Wu. This magnificent creature is the perfect tank. With armor and skin designed to be bulletproof. As well with a club at the end of it's whip like tail, strong enough to destroy a M1 Abrams tank in one strike. Now… before I start our auction… This creature along with two more, will be sent out after the auction due to difficulties with their personalities. So we must have them tranquilized before they leave the premises.

Claire: Good, they're a chance we could stop them.

Eversol: Now, do we have 20 million?

Bidder 1: 24 million!

Eversol: 24, do I hear 25?

Bidder 2: 26 million!

Eversol: 26! Do I hear 27?

Bidder 3: 32 million!

Eversol: 32 million, do hear 33?! Going once, going twice, sold to number 16!

The cage began to roll backwards, before the door shut. A minute passed before the cage began to roll in.

Eversol: Next up! The most deadly herbivore to ever exist! Four times stronger than a Rhino! Faster than a bull! The Stegoceratops!