Main street

In the forest, the indominus rex was running straight to the roar heard before, with Y/n, the raptor squad, and the others following her. The raptors jumped over logs and rocks, Y/n jumps from tree to tree, while ingrid is destroying all of the trees in her way.

Owen was driving in his motorcycle and Barry was on his ATV. They all finally made it to the park behind the innovation center with the dinosaurs seeing main street for the first time. The indominus Rex sniffed the air and let out a loud roar, Y/n runs up next to her, while the raptor squad stops behind the two. The humans finally made it to the street. Then they heard it.

A roar twice as loud then Ingrid's was heard from the other side of the street. A large Monster walked around the corner of the building. It was another indominus.

It was about five feet taller then Ingrid, and it had a primary color of Black, with some purple stripes on her similer to Y/n

It was about five feet taller then Ingrid, and it had a primary color of Black, with some purple stripes on her similer to Y/n. Her hands were practically covered in blood, and her mouth had meat chucks and broken bones sticking out of her teeth.

Owen: What the hell...

Claire: Owen.

Owen: Claire! Where did that come from?

Claire: I don't know...

The Indominus Rex stares down at Ingrid and the Raptors... until it's eyes darted onto the purple striped Indoraptor.

----

???: You.

Y/n: Who... are you? Why do you look like Ingrid and I?

Ingrid: It was you. You framed me!

Y/n: What?

Ingrid: She was the one. She killed those herbivores.

???: Yes, and it was so so fun...

Y/n: Fun?

???: Yes brother... It's very fun.

Y/n: You're sick. And what the hell do you mean I didn't have any siblings.

???: Not true Y/n. I was made the same time as you, the humans called me Zero. I was taken away at your birth and left to die in the jungle, but I lived. And when the gates opened, it was so fun. Come on brother join me, join my pack.

Y/n: No, you're nothing but a monster. I'm staying with my mate and friends.

Zero: ...It's unfortunate, that you must all die here.

Zero let's out a powerful roar and charges at the six dinosaurs. Ingrid step first, with the two clashing at each other. Zero bit Ingrid's arm and pulled her to the side, Echo runs up Ingrid's back while Charlie and Delta attack Zero's flank.

Owen and the ingen soldiers began to fire at zero, while blue and Y/n jump onto zero's back and attempt to scratch her face. Zero bit Y/n's tail and threw him into a building, and she slapped Blue off into the concrete. The remaining raptors got into a frenzy any began to irractily attack the giant hybrid.

Zero bit Charlie's waist, and bit down on it letting out a loud crack.

Y/n / Owen: NO!!!

Y/n began to get back on his feet and charge his sister. As he ran he whiteness Echo get thrown into a grill, as watched her burn into open flames. Y/n snapped, and charged at his sister and began to mercilessly slash her left eye out. Zero roars in pain and began to kill more of the Ingen soldiers. She bit down at the purple Indoraptor's back right leg and tossed him into a toy store.

Ingrid slammed her body into the other indominus and pushed Zero into the restaurant. Zero growled and pushed herself up and as Delta was about to pounce on her, Zero smirked and grabbed the velociraptor by the throat and lifted her into the air.

Owen raised his rifle to shoot the hybrid until he hear a loud snap, to see the lifeless body of one of the Raptors he raised since they were hatchlings. Claire runs towards the battle holding a flare, that she threw at Zero, who stares at it in confusion... then they heard thumps.

The spinosaurus skeleton exploded when Rexy burst through, she roared at  the black and purple hybrid, as a wounded Ingrid stood beside the tyrant queen. Zero readied her claws and slashed at the two carnivores. Rexy bit down at the indominus' throat, and Ingrid slashes at her chest, leaving visible wounds. Zero overpowered the two in strength and bit Ingrid's tail and through her into the arcade, while Rexy slams her body into Zero, Zero rises the opportunity to bite Rexy, and pull her into the ground. Zero places her hands on Rexy's arms, and was about to bite down at Rexy's neck.

Until a Raptors screech could be heard. Everyone turns to see Blue, back into the battle, and run over to the large carnivores. She jumps off of Rexy, then onto Ingrid's back, and then to Zero, and began to claw her other eye. Zero tried to shake her off, until Rexy bit down Zero's neck and pushed her into the gift shop. Ingrid then pulled Zero out and tossed her towards the mosasauaras paddock railings. The three dinosaurs surround the indominus. Zero stands back up on her feet, with metal rods sticking out her sides, and visible wounds everywhere, she seemed like she was done. But she wasn't she stood back up, and roared at the three, but then she felt something push her. Everyone looks to see Y/n with all his strength push her back towards the water, at th his moment the mosa, burst out of the water and bits down Zero's neck and began to drag her into the lagoon, as Zero squeals in pain.

The remaining humans and dinos let out a breath of relief. Rexy turns to the three finis infront of her. She gives the three a nod and began to walk away. Blue and Y/n look over at owen, who was just told that they need to head over to the docks.

Owen looks at the two and shakes his head, telling them that they are free. Blue was about to run off,before turning to Y/n, whose leg is still injured.

Blue: Please, come find me Y/n...

Y/n gives her a pained smile.

Y/n: I'll find you Blue...

Blue: ...Love you.

Blue began to run off into the wilderness, leaving the two hybrids alone. Ingrid picked up her mate and began to walk back to the forest.

Ingrid: We need to get you back to the nest.

Y/n: Okay... so why are you carrying me?

Ingrid: You're hurt, I don't want you to strain yourself...

Y/n: Okay... thanks Ingrid. Hey Ingrid?

Ingrid: Yes?

Y/n: We're free...

The indominus give a small smile.

Ingrid: Yes... we are