Some training

Regular speech= Hey doc.

Actions= *scoff*

Dinosaurs communication: Hello blue.

Years later...

In the outskirts of Isla Nublar, there is a large paddock, with an open roof and railings going across the top.

In the large paddock, a pig is running through the dirt, as if it was running away from something. The pig runs into a dog sized door, keeping it safe by its predators.

On cue, we see four pairs of sickle toe feet run into the paddock, we pan up to see the four raptor. Blue,Delta,Echo, and Charlie. A clicker then catches their attention making them look up.

Owen: Okay. Eyes on me.

Blue doesn't listen but instead focus on a closed door in the paddock, with the only thing visible is a red eye watching them.

Owen: Blue! Watch it!

Blue shakes her head and focuses on Owen. However Charlie shook her head and was still sniffing for the pig.

Owen: Charlie!

Charlie responds by screaming at him.

Owen: Hey! Don't give me that shit! Delta! Lock it up!

All of the raptors seem to calm down and listen to Owen.

Owen: Good, were moving.

Owen moves across the railings while raising his arm keeping the raptors attention. The raptors follow him, as he moves along, owen stops behind a bucket that is hanging around the railings.

Owen: Hey. That is good, that is damn good. See Charlie that's what you get. Echo, Delta!

He grabs a piece of meat and throws it to Charlie, then to Echo, and then Delta.

Owen: Blue.

Blue looks up at the man, who was holding a whole mouse.

Owen: This is for you.

Owen tosses the mouse to Blue whi eats it in one bite.

Owen: Hold. Eyes up.

The raptor squad looks at him.

Owen: Go.

The raptors then runoff. All of the staff members around Owen began to laugh and cheer, Owen's best friend, Barry, walks up to him and laughs the two slamming their hands together.

Barry: You finally did it man!

???: Owen!

The two turn to see their boss, Hawkins walking up to the pair.

Hawkins: I was thinking I hired the wrong guys, but damn. You got them eating out of your paw.

Owen: I got them on a good day. There's not really usually happy endings

Hawkins: Is that why you aren't sending in your reports?

Barry: We've been busy.

Hawkins: Too busy to cash in you paycheck.

Owen: what do you need buddy?

Hawkins: Field test.

This results in the two raptor handlers to scoff and begin to walk off.

Hawkins: We see that they could respond to commands, we need to take this research, and put it on the field.

Owen: They're wild animals Hawkins, trust me you don't want them on the field.