Hairography

After the Jane Adams girls had come to perform for them in their school, the kids in glee club had grown a bit nervous for their competition at Sectionals. The kids weren't the only ones nervous, however, because, after seeing the girls dancing and singing up on the stage — doing their hairography as Rachel had called —, Mr. Schue had also grown a bit concerned. So, deciding their best shot at Sectionals was to try some of that hairography stuff as well, Mr. Schue had a plan for his next class.

"All right, guys. I did some thinking last night." The teacher said, as he walked into the choir room with a bag in hands. "I think I found our new number for Sectionals. We're going to do the title song from Hair. Now, this show started a revolution."

"Wait, did they have mohawks back then?" Puck asked. "Like in the 20's or whatever?"

"Yeah, Mr. Shue, if we're going to do a song about hair, shouldn't we have more hair?" Finn asked.

"One step ahead of you." Mr. Schue smiled, throwing his bag at Finn as Piper frowned, confused. "Here are your wigs."

And when Finn pulled open the bag and they all saw the wigs inside, Piper laughed. She shook her head as Finn started to hand out wigs for the boys and Piper found herself giggling when all of them had put them on.

"Kurt!" She squealed when she noticed her friend sitting there in a long blonde wig.

Mercedes then turned to look at him as well, laughing along with her best friend as she reached over to Kurt to wrap a finger around his long, fake locks.

"I don't think you pull this one off, Kurt." She said, as Kurt scoffed, offended.

"You look so weird." Piper giggled.

"I look fabulous!" Kurt rolled his eyes, throwing his hair over his shoulders sassily.

Before any of them could say anything else, however, Mr. Schue turned back to the kids from his conversation with Rachel as he laughed at his students.

"Looking great, guys!"

***

When Quinn noticed Kurt wasn't alone that afternoon, she almost backed out completely from doing this, but she needed to do it, right? She needed to give Puck a chance - after all, he was the father of her baby and if she wasn't that into Finn anymore, that had to mean she was interested in Puckerman. But the only way to do that, was to distract Finn with Rachel. But for that, she needed Rachel to be even a little bit attractive, so she needed Kurt. But why, of all people, did Piper Snow have to be with Kurt right now? And why did she even care?

Sighing heavily as she shook her head a bit, Quinn skipped toward the two friends and started to walk with them, beside Kurt, sending the two of them a smile as Kurt frowned, turning to look at Piper as the girl shrugged, as shocked as he seemed to be.

"Hey, P." Quinn smiled at Piper as the girl beamed at the nickname. "Hey, Kurt, can I pick your pink brain for a second?"

"Why hello, Quinn. To what do I owe the honor?" Kurt smirked, sending Piper a not-so-discreet look as the girl rolled her eyes. "I do believe this is the first time you've ever spoken to me."

"I'm sorry about that." Quinn was quick to apologize. "Anyways, I have a proposition to make: A makeover."

"I'm in!" Kurt agreed in a heartbeat, as Piper rolled her eyes with an amused giggle. Quinn smiled at her then, before snapping her attention back to Kurt when he started talking. "Makeovers are like crack to me. My suggestion... Spanx. Or a double-knit camisole with a control top for the baby bump. Also, babydoll dresses–dead giveaway."