Floor Guardian Intermission part 3

The battle between the primal fire elemental and the twin Guardian - Aura & Mare - Has reach its conclusion.

Soon the blazing inferno of the primal fire elemental faded away into nothingness. The heat left behind slowly cool off and then completely disappeared.

Touch Me could feel the mental links between them also disappeared.

Primal fire elemental possesses a great deal of attack power & stamina. But to Aura who could evade its attack and tank its fire elemental, Primal fire elemental was nothing more than a giant target for her.

However, Aura could still take damage if attack. But of course Mare the Druid would not permit it to happen. In fact, he skillfully uses buff & debuff to great effect during this battle.

One more thing that Touches Me notice during this battle was it felt more realistic than any of his battles in Yggdrasil.

"Wonderful, You guys are putting such a great battle I am impressed or rather I would have to say as expected of the Guardian of the sixth floor of Nazarick"

They turned and smiled at Touch Me after hearing his sincere praise.

"Thank You very much Touch Me-Sama"

"T- Thank you"

Touch Me opened his inventory and withdraw a pitcher of endless water and two beautiful looking glasses.

He filled the glasses with cold water that came from the magic items. And offered it to them

"Here the two of you must be thirsty after the battle"

"Eh Touch Me-Sama how could we trouble you?"

"Yes I could make water with my magic too"

The confusion appears on Touch Me face as he saw Aura waving her hand and Mare shaking his head.

"Well, sees this as my tokens of appreciation for both of you"

The twin finally relents a gulp the drinks giving by Touch Me.

"T- Thank you Touch Me-Sama"

"Well, to think you would actually pour water for us"

Eh? Why did they make a big deal out of it?. Did they think that highly of me?. I need to think of some way to not disappoint them or I should come clean that I am not that awesome?. Well, that the problem for the future me.

Seeing they drink make Touch Me realize something to date his body didn't feel tired, thirsty, or hungry. That was possibly the effects of the rings of sustenance that erase hunger, Thirst, and tired effect.

Although his racial build could hold off that effect for much longer than a Human build.

He should at least be able to eat, drink at sleep even with the ring of sustenance effect activated.

"Do you want another?"

"No, Thank you I am no longer thirsty"

"M- Me too"

"Alright then." Touch Me return the pitcher of endless water & the cups to his inventory.

"Ah, I thought Touch Me-Sama would be much scarier than this"

"Hmm, What makes you think that way?"

"I once overheard the conversation between supreme beings Bukubukuchagama-Sama & Peroronchino-Sama they said that Ulbert Alain oodle-Sama & Touch Me-Sama is scary

It must be after another of our little heated argument.

"Ohhh. Well, if you think that way...."

OVERLORD: Paladin of Pure SilverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara