Battle of the Carne village part 2

Touch Me sat on his work chair looking at the mirror. But the mirror doesn't reflect his image instead it shows a patch of grass at a distant place.

Mirror of remote viewing
Is a magic item that uses a deviation spell that allows the user to see distant places without using mana. In Yggdrasil, this item is not very useful usually being used for the player killer or counter player killer.

This item could be deceived by using a spell that will make players won't appear in the mirror of remote viewing or offensive type counter deviation spell.

So in terms of usefulness, this item is average at best, and in terms of a rarity, this item is quite rare for the low-level player but common for high-level players.

Touch Me own this item for quite a while but never really used it so he is inexperienced while using this. That why he spent several hours learning how to properly use this item.

He tried to swipe the item screen up, down, right, left. He made several mistakes so far but now he finally could say he master it.

"It would seem that I can move the image with a wave of the hand. That way, I won’t have to keep looking at the same spot."

After gesturing his hand to the mirror the scenery in front of him changes several times. He enjoyed the movie like the quality of this item.

The mirror of remote viewing seems to stumble upon a village. It was calm & peaceful & people go by their daily life as usual nothing particularly interesting happening there. By the looks of things it was not very developed

-Still, why can't I zoom in & out of this view?. Is there a manual for this?.

Touch Me is so frustrated he looks at the other person in the room.

"What is it Touch Me-Sama?. I am ready to answer your order."

"No, nothing Sebas."

The other person in the room was Sebas. He was assigned to be his personal butler so he was following Touch Me around.

Sebas is absolutely loyal to Touch Me on top of that he is Touch Me creation.

Even so he was object Touch Me incursion outside of Nazarick without a guard. The way he 'scolded' Touch Me are reminded him of himself

He is truly is my creatin. Touch Me mused to himself.

In truth Touch Me experimenting with the mirror of remote viewing because he got nothing left to do.

After carefully assessing Albedo's & Demiurge's proposals about the security net & surveillance system around Nazarick, & managing Nazarick spending g income. He got nothing left to do. Being a Supreme ruler of Nazarick his job was surprisingly light.

On the other hand, his subordinate's jobs are quite happy. Even the maid has at least 12 hours working hours per day.

Touch Me wanted to avoid being a black-hearted company we implementing 8 hours working hours & day off to the maid. But he was met with staunch resistance by the maids.

Not because working hours there too much but because it was too little for them.

All 41 of them requests an audience with Touch Me when granted permission they all went to their knees and crying begging Touch Me to increase their workload.

In face of the crying maids Touch Me was powerless so he relented. But he still doesn't want to be a black-hearted company so he made a compromise.

The maids were divided into two shifts day shift, & night shift. 30 maids for the day shift and 10 maids for the night shift. One of the maids is to have a day off and the day after that she will have to serve Touch Me as his personal maids. So the maids must complete 41 days schedule to have a day off & to serve Touch Me personally.