Intermission

On the dressing room adjoining Touch Me personal chamber. Touch Me stood amidst a vast array of items scattered throughout the room.

He tested a lot of items' ability during his time here. From wands to the greatsword.

Touch Me picked out a greatsword from the weapons in the room. Freed from its sheath, the dark blade sparkled in the light. The purple-colored runes carved into the blade's body sparkled as well, etching themselves into any onlookers' eyes.

It was as light as feathers. Of course that not because the sword is light but it because Touch Me is very strong. He is a level 100 warrior. His body strength right now could be described as inhumanly strong. So strong he was he could rip Steel apart with brute strength alone. He could easily crush a weak monster with his bare hand.

He took a fighting stance and swing his sword. With a whoosh Touch Me swings his sword. A gust of wind appears after that. A maid standing in the same room covering her eyes try.

It was the effect of the sword enchantment. It can deal with wind elemental damage.

After finishing verifying its power Touch Me gives the sword to the maid. And orders her:

"Tidy this room up."

The maid bows her head and starting picking the items laying around the room.

Touch Me went and pick a full plate suit of armor in his inventory and equipped it.

Touch Me body sheathed in armor. It was a white suit of armor. It has an owl theme helmet. Its surface is covered with further carving in silver & gold. It looked very expensive.

It was a relic class items owned and created by Touch Me

It was a relic class items owned and created by Touch Me. It could be considered weak by his standard but it still good-looking armor.

"I will be heading out."

"Yes, the guard will be ready to accompany you."

That words really bother him. He dislikes having guards around him. Having a guard around him meant he must pretend to be rulers of All Nazarick. This means he won't be able to get a rest which he desperately needed

"There no need for that. I simply wish to walk alone."

"But Touch Me-Sama!?. Pl-Please, wait and reconsider, if something happens to Touch Me-Sama, we must become your shields. We cannot allow any harm to come to your person."

It was a normal feeling for NPC & another vassal to wanting to protect their absolute master with their lives.

"The matter which I need to address after this a secret. Having a guard will be a security risk."

"Understood. Please be safe Touch Me-Sama"

Yosh, it seems I manage to trick her.

Although Touch Me felt guilty about it because he disregards the maid's feelings. He could not compromise on this. It's been three days since a weird anomaly occurred he barely get alone time. The only time he could get it was during sleep time & bath time. even to achieve that he had to reject various proposals from maids to accompany him during sleep & bath.