Paladin Of Pure Silver

Chapter 11: Paladin Of Pure Silver.

The appearance of the strange Knights causes quite a disturbance for his man morale. The strange knight called himself Ainz Ooal Gown a name he - Nigun - never heard before. He probably using the alias.

He spouting a bunch of nonsense like he & the rest of the sunlight Scripture could not defeat him and that they will suffer in agony & despair.

He wore pure white silver-colored armor. Said armor nothing sort of majestic. he gave off an aura of righteousness. He carries magical swords and armor. His equipment looks very expensive. He looked like a person of status

The other one wore jet Black armor It looked very impressive, and it was certainly some sort of masterwork magic item. One ok at the exterior was enough to tell that it was a high-end magic item.

They would be very troublesome opponents.

And most importantly his prey Gazef and his men are gone without a trace.

He is dumbfounded by this strange series of events. And that irritated him because after he kills Gazef he could finally come back home.

He decided to not think about the weird thing and focus on his mission. Namely, find & kill Gazef Stronoff.

He calls newly summoned angels and form defensive parameters and he asks the Knight:

"Ainz Ooal Gown I have something to ask you. Where is Gazef Stronoff."

"Him? I teleported him back to the village."

"What?... Impossible."

Nigun doesn't expect Ainz to give him the reply.

Teleportation magic?. Isn't that high tier magic?. A knight that could use magic is he a paladin?.

Countless other questions appear on Nigun's mind. The absurdness of the situation makes him want to laugh.

If he is a paladin he would be delighted to kill him. After he must be part of a paladin order of the Holy Kingdom. Which means he is a heretic that worships different Gods.

"You will die for the nonsense you spouted you, a dammed heretic of the paladin."

"Ah, I see you were that kind of person. Well, I am still a nice person. If you accepted my terms it will kill you right here without painless."

"nonsense, angels attack him."

Two Archangel flames flew towards Ainz in response to Nigun's order.

After they are close enough they prepare to stab Ainz with their flaming swords but before that could happen they disappear into nowhere.

This of course shock the scriptures who didn't expect something like this to happen.

The man called Ainz did not swing his sword, raise his shield, cast a spell, or have his follower blocked the angels for him. He didn't even move to kill the angle. He just stood there.

"That was my passive skill [Absolute holy protection]. This skill protects me from weak summon monster attacks especially against monsters that have high negative karma. But it also works against monsters that have a good karma value such as your Archangel flames."

Ainz explains to them in a cold voice before continuing.

"I did tell that you gentleman would never be able to defeat me. Shouldn't you heed my warning?."