Chapter 20: Talking things out

Hey guys sorry took a little longer I was suppose to upload like 2 days ago but I had things going on. Anyway I wanted to say thank you guys I got 5 votes really quickly. THANK YOU!!!!!!! Means alot to me you guys are the best :). So anyway this chapter is dedicated to Everanne. Thank you guys sooo much. So still the same 5 votes, comments or fans. It's all I ask the more the better :). Hopefully I get 5 votes fast like last time. Also I made this chapter very long so enjoy.

Love you guys

Remember 5 votes :).

*********************************************************

(Alex POV)

As soon as my father said those words I looked up to see his eyes and noticed that he had tears in his eyes. I was about to pull back when my father grabbed my hand and pulled me forward into a hug.

At this point shock was definetly an understatement. My father was hugging me. He was hugging me. My fathers arms were around me. I stood there frozen before realizing that he was actually hugging me.

I took this opportunity and hugged him tightly in a comfortable manner making sure not to hurt him in the process. He quietly sobbed into my shoulder repeating sorry over and over.

" It's okay dad " I said to him. "No son it's not I was abusive and neglected you when all you did was good things to me. I will never do that again son. I realize that I need help. I am going to get help and I'm going to go through this for you an for your mom. I know I shouldn't ask you for forgiveness but son I will prove to you that I have changed. Maybe in time you will have forgiven me." He said.

I smiled down at my dad thinking about him being the man that I would look up to. He says he is going to change and I'm glad he has finally realized that. My dad didn't need to ask for forgiveness because deep down he never needed it.

I always thought my dad just didn't know how to express his feelings. I looked into his eyes and I knew that from that moment on things were going to be alot different.

" I love you dad"was all I said before pulling him into a hug.

**

(Still Alex's POV )

I was in school lunch had just started and I was waiting for Mir at her locker. I was going to tell her about my father and stuff. She needed to know I didn't tell her or anybody as a matter of fact I didn't tell nobody.

I had to help my dad first before involving more people. That day my father woke up and hugged was the another day that I was grateful for.

He asked me to forgive him but I old him there was nothing to forgive but he insisted. I decided to reassure him by speaking the words aloud.

After that I stayed with my dad until they kicked me out. It was a good day he wanted to start a good father and son relationship with me immediately so he asked me the things I like and my interests and such.

He also asked me if I was single but I told him I had a girlfriend Mir. I showed him a picture in my phone. He enjoyed the pick very much it was a picture of me and her she was sitting on my lap and I kissed her cheek as she smiled.

He said that I looked really happy and couldn't wait to meet my angel. I was thrilled that he wanted to meet her and how he wanted to change and be involved in my life. He promised me he was going to change and I was going to be there for him every step of the way.

Now I was a bit nervous and feel stupid at the same time. I'm scared Mir won't support me with my father. She has told me sooo many times how she is going to be there for me no matter what.