Chapter 3: Opening Up (edited)

Chaptet 3: Knowing more 🎶
Well guys here is another upload hope you guys enjoy sorry took awhile I just moved but here its anaway

*********************************************************************************************************************

(Alex P.O.V)

Well it was 4 already and I was outside her house. I really hope I survive this because I hate school. On the other hand it would be good because I get to spen more time with a beautiful girl and I get to spend less time with my father.  I  knocked on the door waited for a few minutes until I heard someone coming down. The door swung open and immediately was greeted with a glare. " Hey" I said as she continued to glare. After a while she just kept glaring and I was think why and it might have been the incident at the library." Am I going  to be kept outside all day or are we actually going to get this tutoring thing done?" I ask. "I don't know I think you are a complete jerk who doesn't care about  school or grades why should I help you give me a good reason?" she asks. "Let's see you should help me because you're a hot tutor and a geek which is a bit of a turn on for me" I smirk. She stares at me wide- eyed and then closes the door in my face.

I laugh and then yell "I will tell Mr. Boron that you didn't want to tutor me and I will not help you on the project as well". She immediately opens the door and then says "You wouldn't". "I would" I sigh. "Dear LORD!!!! What have I done in life to tutor a person like him" she yells in frustration and then opens the door wider so I could go in.

"Nice house" I say. They have paintings of people on the walls and antiques some sort. "Thanks anyway we are going to be in the dinning table so take out your homework and I'll be there in 5 min" she says and then walks up stairs.

I walk into the dining room and decide to explore the pictures. The pictures all have a happy Miriam and a family. I then spot a picture  of a Miriam and a man on the lake fishing. They looked happy I wish my father would've bonded with me instead of hating me. I stare at it until I hear Miriam already coming down stairs. I make my way to the dining table an sit down. She make her way to the other side across from me an settles down.  She takes out her notebooks and laptop and sets it on the table.

"Alright so first let's start with the homework you got today" she says. I look at her and shrug in my seat.

"Did you forget to bring your homework or did you not have any homework?" she asks raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't have any homework" I say.

"Alex look Mr. Baron expects me to help you improve your grades and on top of that we have a project to do so I suggests tomorrow you bring you bring your homework alright" she lets out a sigh and I nod.

"Great so since you didn't bring your homework I suggests we get started on the project" she hands me her notes and tells me to read over them.

I skimmed through it not really caring while Mir was typing away on her laptop.

(Miriam's P.OV)

It was really frustrating with the project but I was surprised that Alex hadn't walked out on me I mean if I was in his shoes I would be thinking when I would I get to go home.

"Okay for today I think we are done tomorrow we will start the reports and the pasting the graphs that I made on my laptop and post them on to the poster board" I say.

"Alright then I'll be going" he says playing with his snakebites. I nod then walk him out the door. I see him hesitate like he doesn't want to leave my house but then turns to me and says goodbye. In that moment it starts to rain. Thunder and lighting start going on. I would really feel bad if I let him go and getting all wet? Why do I have to be nice? Alex starts walking but I grab him by his arm and say "Alex you can't go not yet I'll take you home when the weather calms down".

He looks up at me with a grin on his face and says "I knew you didn't want me to leave". I roll my eyes and go inside. "Um..." My cell phone starts ringing and so I grab Alex inside and run to get my cellphone.

"Mom where are you?"

"I'm still at work sweetie the storm is to strong and I think I'm going to be staying with Melissa and I'll be back by tomorrow morning"

"Mom come on"

"Sorry sweetie so today you had your first tutoring session how was it?"

"See mom that's exactly why you need to be here see he did good but I let him stay until the storm calms down so I could take him home"

"oh well alright honey but be careful I trust you and also its okay if he stays just take him to the guest room well honey I got to go love you see you tomorrow morning"

"Love you to bye"

God why does this happen to me? Please dear god let the storm calm down so I can take him home I prayed in my head. Then the worst thing happened all the lights went out. I groan in annoyance god I said make the storm calm down not make it worse. I grab a flashlight in the kitchen drawer and head to the living room where I left Alex.

"Alex" I call out.

"Yes Angel" Alex whispers behind in my ear. I shriek and turn around to face him.

"Damn it Alex and my name is Miriam not Angel" I say.

"Angel  suits you were  nice enough to let me stay until the storm calms down to take me home" he grins.

"Hahaha very funny speaking of taking you home if the storms calms down which I doubt at this point my mom said you can stay in the guest room and she is not coming home today" I shrug.

"Thanks" he smiles a genuine smile. Wow that smile is just..... Damn Mir snap out of it. He cocks one eyebrow and says "Everything okay Angel". I mentally slap myself and then take his hand and lead him to the kitchen.

"Alright so since we are in a blackout and I haven't ate and I'm freakin hungry so I'm going to make myself a sandwich you want something" I ask him. "Sandwich is fine thank you" he says. I grab the bread, mayo, cheese, lettuce, and ham. "Can I ask you something?" he whispers. "Alright how about this your all mystery to me besides the stuff that I already know about you like being a cocky ass jerk of a player and the bad boy of the school I still don't know you at all so I suggest we ask each other questions?" I sigh. "Alright so every time I ask a question you answer and you ask one in return" he says.

"So you go first since you already wanted to ask one anyway?" I hand him his sandwich and a can of coke. "Alright you live with your mom so wheres your dad?" I sigh I should've seen this coming. "He um left my mom and me when I was 3 years old he didn't say goodbye or anything he just left" I explain. Truth was my mom had an argument with my dad because he didn't want me he yelled at my mom saying that he wasn't ready to be a father so he just got fed up with me and mom and the next morning left leaving nothing behind.

"Oh sorry" he smiled apologetically. "Its fine okay so my turn who do you live with?" I ask sitting across from him. "Well I leave with my dad" he shrugs. "What's your favorite color?"he asks. "Grey call me weird but I love it so much anyway what happened to your mom?" I ask him taking a bite of my sandwich. God I'm so hungry haven't eaten since lunch time.

"She um she died when I was born" he croaks a bit then looks down. Wow that must suck I mean parents are important. Sure my dad left I always wished I had a father when I was small wishing he  would pick me up from school and I would go running to him and he catch me in his arms hugging the life out of me but I guess my life was not meant to have a dad in my life. Even though my dad left I pray to god that he is fine and in good health.

I stop what I'm doing and slowly make my way to him. I might not like him by his persona but I have a heart. I go and hug him and taken by surprise he pulls me in closer and wrapps his arms around me and pulls me closer. I pull his chin up so I could look into his eyes. Sure enough he has tears in his eyes and some already streaming down his face.

"It's all my fault my mom is dead she gave birth to me if it weren't for me she would be alive" he says and pulls back to look at me for a moment but the pulls back into my embrace. I hug him back and whisper to him saying that it isn't his fault that something's happen for a reason and death is no ones fault and that his moms in a better place.

Wow who would have thought that the schools bad boy had a hard time? I would've have expected this but then again everyone has problems.