Chapter 8: Hanging out

(Miriam's POV)

So here I am hanging out with Zach, Esly and Alex in the arcade. We are playing bejeweled against each other. "You bastards" I yelled at them. Hey when it comes to games I am not nice at all. "I'm winning!" Alex yelled. He was in first place Zach was in second Esly and me were always changing it was either third or last.

"Not for long" I smirked at him. I started finding all the jewels that I could get rid of as fast as I could. There was a bit of time left and I started to Go faster and faster. A message popped on the screen and it said that I won first place. " Yeah I won suckers!" I squealed and started doing a victory dance.

" Damn it Angel I wanted to win" Alex whined like a five year old begging for candy." Alright what would make you feel better?" I asked. He thought for a moment and then smiled. " I want a big hug" he said. Well it's a hug who knows I might enjoy it... not.

I made my way towards him wrapping my arms around his neck while he brought his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug. Well I hate to admit but I am actually enjoying his hug because for some reason it feels safe. We stand there for awhile but Zach then tells Esly if he could have a hug loudly. I back away and look at Esly who is blushing like crazy while hugging Zach.

I start feeling a blush coming up my face and step away from Alex's embrace. " Alright you want a hug to Zach" Alex said expanding his arms. To my surprise Zach actually when in for a hug. I started laughing at there bromance. Alex winked and patted Zach.

" Okay enough with the bromance and let's get some pizza" I said. We all seperated from the guys hugs and started walking to "Pizza Club" and Alex swung his arm on to my shoulder and pulled me closer. I had shivers along my spine from his touch.

We made our way inside and sat in a booth Esly with Zach of course and Alex with me while a waiter came to attend us. It was kind of busy because it's Friday and it's the evening. After about 10 min of waiting a guy came and attended us.

"Hello my name is Jeff and I will be attending you guys to all" he said with a deep voice.

He was kind of cute he had shaggy blinder hair that looked like he just got out of bed. He wore a black tshirt which showed of his perfectly toned muscles with black cacky jeans. He had nice deep blue eyes and nice button nose. " So what can I get you guys to drink?" he asked. " I will get a coke " Alex said. " I'll get one to" Zach beamed. " And the ladies?" Jeff asked in a flirtatious way.

"Can I just get a sunkist" I say looking up to meet his eyes with a smile on his face. " I would like a coke as well" Esly answered. " What kind of pizza would you ladies like?" he asked Esly and I not even bothering to look at Zach or Alex. Well this is kind of werid maybe I should never have thought that he was cute. Before I could say anything Alex spoke" we would want a pepperoni pizza". Jeff just kept on waiting for us to answer completely ignoring Zach and Alex.

I looked at Esly who looked very uncomfortable with the situation she probably isn't used to it which surprised me because she is very pretty and unique.

" Yea we want a pepperoni please" I say. He writes it down on the notepad and then leaves. Jeez I hate it when that happens it gets really awkward for me. I never like to go out with guys because I'm afraid of what can happen to me again. I am just not up for it.

" I dont like te waiter much" Esly mumbled at me. " I know he scares me" I say.

Jeff later came back with our drinks and pizza. He put the sodas down and grabbed my drink and placed it down nicely while he let Zach, Elsy an Alex get there own. Suddenly, Alex puts his arm back on my shoulder pulling me close to his side that I can smell his intoxicating scent.