Chapter 24: What?

Read it!!!!! Read this note please :)!!!!!

Hey you guys!!! Well this is a bit faster upload. Anyways thank you for the support:). This chappy is a bit everywhere don't kill me when your done. Please the songs that are mentioned listen to them tell me if you like them. Also I love that people who told me about there favorite bands in the chapter where Esly and Miriam are hanging out together. I would really like to continue that. So tell me your favorite bands and what they mean to you. I'm a music person so I love to talk about music. Especially if we listen to the same bands!!!!!. Oh also I just want to tell you guys the excitement that I have you know where you just have to tell someone because your like all happy about it well that's me. I went to my first Warped Tour and let me tell you I saw all my bands!!!!!! That I wanted to see

- Bring Me The Horizon( oli was just unff epic mosh pits)

- Sleeping With Sirens( Kellin gosh I love him)

- BlackVeilBrides( Andy's smile gosh I like fell in love)

- blessthefall ( beau is just such a cutie

- Memphis May Fire ( Matty ugh cutest guy ever!!!)

- We Came As Romans ( they were amazing) and yea gosh all of the, were amazing!!!! Everyone

So yea okay so I'll stop my babbling.

So 10 votes and comments. Follow me please to love you guys!! Ill upload as soon as I can.

------------------------------------

Chapter 24: What?

(Miriam POV)

We were currently walking hand in hand back to my house. I was a little upset that we had to leave the tree house. I loved the whole thing that Alex planned it was romantic.

"So I won't be able to hang out with you until evening. I'm going to help my dad find a job so will be driving around town"Alex said as we rounded to the corner of my house.

I frowned "Ok I hope your dad finds something" I replied. I stared up at him and then saw him frown and it slowly turned into a smirk as we stopped. "Angel don't worry as soon as I'm done I'll be running to your house and spin you around in a hug" he explained and then picked me up and spun around causing me to laugh.

He put me down and tilted my chin up and crashed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back with the same force he used. God I loved this boy. The things he did to me.

He pulled away and pecked my lips once more making me smile. "Gosh Mir I love you" .

"Love you to" I said and began to run away from him with a playful smile as he stood there. Realization crossed his faced and he began to run towards causing me to giggle. I ran a few more steps until I felt his arms reach around me making me stop. I turned around and kissed him once more.

When we broke away we noticed that we were now standing in front of my house. I noticed that my moms car was in the drive way meaning she was Home.

"So I will see you later " I mumbled as he nodded and pecked me once more.

"Bye" he said as he began to walk away.

I stared at him for a few minutes until he was out of sight and that's when I took a deep breath and headed inside. As I walked in the house was quiet and that's when I saw my mom and some guy that I have no idea who he is making out on the couch.

"MOM!" I shrieked in horror as I saw what was happening.

They immediately scattered off each other as the guy got off my mom. She starred back at me with wide eyes.