Oh Shut Up Ginny

Year - 1995

"Our other parent is Draco Malfoy-Potter"said James, although he knew this would gain extreme reactions.

"I freaking guessed!" said Hermione, grinning ear to ear.

"Draco Malfoy-Whatt? Are you joking kid?" Draco said, although somewhere he knew it after Scorpius and Lily came up to him, still he couldn't completely believe it.

"I'm sorry Papa, but I'm not" said James.

"Bloody hell Harry you married a guy? Damn what about your female fan following? And that too Malfoy of all the people?" said Ron, who just couldn't digest the information.

Harry just blushed after listening to Ron, the idea of the Slytherin Prince being his lover somehow made him feel giddy. It sounded like some fairy tale forbidden love story.

Draco on the other side wasn't any different, he would marry a guy....he never thought his deepest fantasies will ever come true, at least in this life time.

Draco never thought he would ever admit to his desire of being close to Harry Potter.

He did think, in the late hours of dusk about how Harry was so close to so many people, but never tried being at least civil with him. Harry should have at least tried, Draco would have given him his everything!

Draco snapped out of his trance when Albus spoke,

"By the way, my name Albus Severus Potter and I'm 11 years old. I'm in my first year of Hogwarts and I'm in Slytherin" Al said the last part in very low voice, but soon turned happy as no one seemed to be disgusted or shocked after listening to his house.

Everyone listened to him with goofy smiles.

"Harry, pup this poor child needs his middle name changed! What are you punishing him for?"said Sirius, over-dramatically.

The room filled with giggles and everyone seemed to calm down a little.

"I think his middle name is just fine Black, better than his older brother's." Replied Snape, making everyone laugh even more.

"Probably Mr Malfoy named him after his godfather" said Minerva.

"No actually, Dad wanted to name me after Professor Snape, he says you're the bravest man he knew." Albus smiled, making everyone even more confused. Snape, smiled a little bit too, just a little.

"Just trust your future self Dad" said James and Harry seemed to calm down a little bit, giggling after Ron seemingly cracked a slimy git snivellus joke.

The blond little girl, now walked in the middle of the room, and said,

"Hello! My name is Lily Narcissa Potter and I'm 7 years old. And Ohh, I have a Twin and he's the most beautiful boy, after Papa and Dad of course!" She gave everyone a toothy grin.

A warm smile appeared on Harry and Draco's lips, as if saying that they're proud of their little girl.

And Lastly, the little Scorpius was in no mood to get down from his mom's hold, so he just said "momma walk to tha mwiddle of the woom!"(room)

Draco was a little hesitant at first, as all the eyes are on him, nevertheless, he complied his son's wish and walked towards the middle of the room.

"Hello! My name ish Scorpius Lucius Potter and I'm 7 too" said Scorpius while showing his 6 tiny fingers to everyone.

Everyone smiled wide, looking at the little boy's innocence.

Draco helped the boy show his one more finger, to make a seven and said "There you go little one!"