Boys in Love

Note - Italics are the lines spoken by the people in future.

"Al, love can you hear me?"

While everyone seemed confused, Draco didn't know why he felt goosebumps all over. He had immediately recognized that voice. It was Harry's. Although heavier.

Right in that moment, Albus Severus Potter took out a broken mirror from his pocket and said,"Dad? Oh Merlin! I didn't know it worked in different timelines!"

"Well, I too just discovered this piece of information a couple seconds ago!" Said the older harry.

"It's amazing, isn't it? Well, not nearly as amazing as the map you designed, right Moons?" Said the older Sirius.

"Shut up Pads! This is not the time." replied Remus.

"Hey? When are you guys? And where? Do you know someone there? How are the kids? Everyone is with you right? Where's Teddy, Al? Call him, I want to listen to everything that's happened till now." Said Hermione.

"Hey Hermione! Calm down, will you? And to answer your questions, we've travelled to the past. When you lot were almost sixteen years old. So yes, we do know a lot of people here. And yeah, we're all together and we're all okay, just trying to figure out a way to get back." Replied Teddy.

Meanwhile Hugo had started crying as he recognized his mum's voice, but realized he was already sitting on Hermione's(younger) lap, and hence simply hugged her.

"Where's papa? Won't he talk to us? Is he angry?" Said Lily, as she walked towards Teddy, holding Scorpius's hand.

"No sweetheart! I'm not angry Lil. And Scorp? Are you taking care of your sister, munchkin?" said the older Draco.

Now it was Harry's turn to blush. He had every reason to blush right? That was his future husband's voice, so full of warmth and love.

"Yesh Papa! I'm taking good care of her, and I make her eat all her veggies too!" Said Scorpius and gave his papa a toothy grin.

"That's like my good baby! Now where are your elder brothers?" Asked Draco, with a wicked grin.

Poor Scorpius didn't understand why Jamie was so dreadfully frightened to talk to papa and seeing this, why was Al trying to control his laughter.

James came and took the mirror in his hand, and dramatically cleared his throat saying, "Good evening Mr. Potter, how may I help you?"

Draco replied, "Mr. Potter is it, now? Sweet Salazar you absolute idiot! How did you manage to go as far as 25 years in the past? Sirius I swear to Merlin you need to stop being around Jamie too much!"

Older Sirius made a super shocked face and yelled, "How can you expect me to stay away from him? He's my James' James! And I'm not the only bad influence alright? Moony is as much at fault as I am!"

Remus said, with a poker face, "Darling, I love you, but you need to accept the truth, you are James' inspiration. I'm trying to influence Lily though, I'm sure she'll be a super intelligent prankster, I'll teach her how not to get caught, I hope she makes more intelligent friends than I did, but if not, I'll make sure to teach her how to play innocent too."

Listening to this banter, the past was smiling eye to eye, younger ones were laughing, it gave them a sneak peak into the future. How their future was a happy place. How they will get to live a normal life, with their loved ones. It gave them something to look forward to. Such a delight it proved to hear a few words from their future selves.